What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Imitation Game - 10/10. I loved every single second of this! Cant believe it took me so long to see it. I haven't seen The Theory of Everything but it'll have to be some performance from Redmayne to justify the Oscar because Cumberbatch was absolutely mesmerising.

5 minutes ago, 11thHour said:

The Imitation Game - 10/10. I loved every single second of this! Cant believe it took me so long to see it. I haven't seen The Theory of Everything but it'll have to be some performance from Redmayne to justify the Oscar because Cumberbatch was absolutely mesmerising.

Tremendous film, if anyone deserves a posthumous knighthood it's Turing.

IMO Redmayne's performance was more deserving of the Oscar as the physical transformation from him is just astonishing. I think that The Imitation Game is the better film though.

Just now, killienick said:

Tremendous film, if anyone deserves a posthumous knighthood it's Turing.

IMO Redmayne's performance was more deserving of the Oscar as the physical transformation from him is just astonishing. I think that The Imitation Game is the better film though.

Folk do love a good physical transformation for an Oscar nod.

Murder By Death. Just heaps of funny wee lines through this and Peter Falk absolutely smashes it. I have no idea what happened in the end though.

7/10.

Did my 'Guess the Movie' gif go some way to making you want to watch it? B)

Nerve - 4/10. Pretty poor. The way they are desperate to highlight modern technology and how OMG ROFL COOL it is throughout is cringey as f**k. Emma Roberts is a total wid though.

Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates - 4/10. Couple of funny moments but overall, pretty terrible. I usually like Aubrey Plaza but thought she was terrible in this.

David Brent: Life On The Road - 8/10. Nowhere near as good as The Office, and I don't think the film is particularly funny for the most part, but for how darkly Brent is portrayed, it is a fantastic film. Utterly tragic, and very well-written. 

The Martian - On Sky cinema, Brilliant film. Matt Damon is fantastic in the role. Damon's character is left behind on Mars and is just surviving (castaway similarities) 8/10

Will get this checked out tommorrow .