What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Sin City - 8/10

Missing something, not sure what.  Maybe too samey throughout? Good to have a movie where almost anyone can be killed though!

539100[/snapback]

Thought it was probably 8.5 or 9 out of 10. Just as well it was in black and white for me as I'd have probably seen my lunch again had it been in colour :unsure:

I saw saw at the weekend and it was good. 6/10

i also watched a film called forrest gump, which I had never seen before. Pile of pish. 2/10

539725[/snapback]

Do you know you can change your username ? Contact Div

Also 'traytoring', what does that mean ?? Better using 'treacherous' perhaps ? :smartass

Closer. Apart from Clive Owen being in it, it told none of the usual lies about love.

9/10

540813[/snapback]

:o i take it that its a really girly movie then? since all the reviews from men say its worse than titanic :lol:

Guest Raul Duke
Watched Napoleon Dynamite on friday. Funny as f'ck! 9 out of 10. Watch it!

540820[/snapback]

it looks hilarious!

might give it a whirl.

Watched Napoleon Dynamite on friday. Funny as f'ck! 9 out of 10. Watch it!

540820[/snapback]

Great film, funny as hell. You need to have a certain sense of humor to find it funny, the comedy isnt blatent comedy. A few people i watched it with didnt laugh once throughout and they didnt really get the idea of the film at all.

Great film, funny as hell. You need to have a certain sense of humor to find it funny, the comedy isnt blatent comedy. A few people i watched it with didnt laugh once throughout and they didnt really get the idea of the film at all.

541235[/snapback]

from the clips i've seen it looks quite funny. I can only vaguely remember laughing at him saying something about a liger and about 'doing some neat jumps'.

reckon it will appeal to my sense of humour - as it is pretty warped at times! :lol:

:o i take it that its a really girly movie then? since all the reviews from men say its worse than titanic :lol:

541072[/snapback]

Natalie Portman, Clive Owen, Julia Roberts and Jude Law all just f**k around in that little foresome (at seperate points) and hurt each other. It's quite cruel :o

There is some great eye candy.

Guest thebullywee
I have just watched terminal. I didn't think i'd like it as i dont like Kathryn Zeta Jones. But i was surprised it was realy good. :thumsup2

541263[/snapback]

Yeah i thought the terminal was great as well. I watched it FOR Kathryn Zeta Jones :P:lol:

Yeah i thought the terminal was great as well. I watched it FOR Kathryn Zeta Jones :P  :lol:

541393[/snapback]

:lol: I just dont like her acting,it wasn't too bad as she wasn't in this film a lot of the time. B)

it looks hilarious!

might give it a whirl.

541120[/snapback]

I actually think it looks shite :o

Natalie Portman, Clive Owen, Julia Roberts and Jude Law all just f**k around in that little foresome (at seperate points) and hurt each other. It's quite cruel  :o

There is some great eye candy.

541264[/snapback]

So its just like this years love then......

ill give it a miss :lol::lol:

as for the terminal (forgot to quote someone), i enjoyed it too. Dont mind Mrs douglas that much, certainly not the worst actress in the world. Quite like Tom Hanks actually :o

I actually think it looks shite  :o

So its just like this years love then......

ill give it a miss  :lol:  :lol:

as for the terminal (forgot to quote someone), i enjoyed it too. Dont mind Mrs douglas that much, certainly not the worst actress in the world. Quite like Tom Hanks actually  :o

541532[/snapback]

Tom Hanks is good in this film,i didn't like the look of castaway.