What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watching Razor Blade Smile, better than Inside Man, but only as its more true to real life...

5/10

Is that the one with the English vampires and the lesbo sex scene that 'that time'? I felt a bit sick watching that, but my ex husband totally got the horn from the vampires.

Saw Dans Paris the other day at the GFT. Typical arty French film, plenty of non-pronographic nudity, lots of smoking, little in the way of plot or action. I enjoyed it, though quite a few folk walked out!

Is that the one with the English vampires and the lesbo sex scene that 'that time'? I felt a bit sick watching that, but my ex husband totally got the horn from the vampires.

The vampire was an ugly middle aged woman, so a bit disturbing... there was a couple of hot lassies, but not the vampire!

Was not too bad, despite the awful dialogue! :lol:

The 5 out of 10 was probably biased on the genre, as it really was quite shit, and where was the razor blade smile? Can't remember anyone getting one! <_<

Anchorman- 9/10

Sweet Sixteen 6/10

That is wrong on so many levels, presuming it's the Sweet Sixteen featuring a Morton ned...

Got around to seeing the Prestige the other day. It's okay. Not bad, not great. One the most cliched and dumb endings I have ever seen. I suspect Christopher Nolan may be a one-trick pony. 6/10

The vampire was an ugly middle aged woman, so a bit disturbing... there was a couple of hot lassies, but not the vampire!

Was not too bad, despite the awful dialogue! :lol:

The 5 out of 10 was probably biased on the genre, as it really was quite shit, and where was the razor blade smile? Can't remember anyone getting one! <_<

I know what you mean about the genre. I'm not particularly into vampire films myself. don't find them awful, but I don't hear 'vampire' and think 'oh, I must watch that', but I know so many people who do. I think there's an eroticism attached to that biting thing. I'm sure that's what does it! Thus, a lot of people I know will watch a film because 'It's got vampires in', but if you ask them what it's about, you're lucky to get an answer more extended than 'vampires'.

Anyway, yes, I found it an awful film, like I find a lot of English films awful when they all speak in upper class accents. No one talks like that, and it makes their acting look even worse that it is! I've remembered now, actually, it was only the one vampire, but didn't she go and hang out with that group of kids that wanted to be vampires? You're right though, for a razorblade smile, I'll stick with The Krays.

That is wrong on so many levels, presuming it's the Sweet Sixteen featuring a Morton ned...

Got around to seeing the Prestige the other day. It's okay. Not bad, not great. One the most cliched and dumb endings I have ever seen. I suspect Christopher Nolan may be a one-trick pony. 6/10

Read the book Jim it's far superior, however I still enjoyed the film.

Watched "The Rise of the Silver Surfer" last night. The CGI employed was terrible at times, especially when watching Mr Fantastic return to his normal shape. It looked like the CGI was done on a Commodore 64. Jessica Alba was absolutely stunning in it.

5/10

Shrek 3 - 6/10. Saved by some hilarious stuff in there but a non existent story line meant this was a bit of a let down. I was in stitches in some places but some of it has all been done before and the story just was non existent and far too "easy".

Inside Man, on the train on the way down to London last night.

What a heap of shit!

4/10, even though I didn't understand what the hell was going on...this may have something to do with the bottle of Merrydown more than anything though!

You can take the boy out of Saltcoats...

At work, just about to watch Hostel II, will report back.

B)

Vacancy - quite scary, quite good.

I agree. Watched it at Linwood with the missus last Friday night and was pleasantly surprised. Bit silly in places but a few genuinely jumpy moments.

6/10

I agree. Watched it at Linwood with the missus last Friday night and was pleasantly surprised. Bit silly in places but a few genuinely jumpy moments.

6/10

Can you tell me what happened at the end, the dvd packed in after an hour and 15 minutes

just after the cop killed and they were crawling into the attic

Can you tell me what happened at the end, the dvd packed in after an hour and 15 minutes

just after the cop killed and they were crawling into the attic

I'm not sure how you do that black out thingy but suffice to say they both survive after you think he's dead.

Wikipedia's more detailed.