What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I had never seen The Matrix until Saturday afternoon when I was bored and decided to put the DVD on. Well, yesterday I also watched The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. The first and third ones are absolutely fantastic, but I thought the second one was slightly shit.

Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror 3/10

3 tales of horror in "da hood", the first one was just plain shite, the second one was ok, had a few funny bits in it and the third one was the most predicatable thing I have ever seen.

Boat Trip on FilmFour last night. 10/10 Fuckin hilarious :D

Damn, never knew it was on.

Watched Rise of the Foot Soldier the other day and really enjoyed it. Halfway through it seemed like an Eastenders reunion though :unsure:

10/10

This Is England (2006)

Builds up emotions throughout, with a terrific performance by the kid Thomas Turgoose (despite my usual hatred for child actors), however the lack of knowing what happens to Milky (I take the war images to mean that there is always innocent casualties in war, so he's dead, although the mother saying that he'll be alright confuses the issue) is a disappointing way to kill the story.

7/10

Captivity (2007)

Elisha Cuthbert ain't got shit on Eliza Dushku or Christ even Margo Harshman in this environment.

Still a decent watchable film though.

5/10

Wag The Dog

Lets start with the bad. That damned blonde woman I have forgotten the name of. Annoying, and not deliberately either. Then you have Dustin Hoffman, who's annoying because he's supposed to be, and he's terrific. He plays a producer. A fact that he's more than happy to hammer home every chance that he gets. The movie is pretty good, and it's pretty silly at times, which is good to see since they could have easily got on the high horse.

6/10

Sex and the City

8.5/10

Was a wee bit too long(nearly 2.5 hrs), and SJP looked a bit scrawny in some shots but was a good follow-on from the telly series. :D

What a bitch - she must have nearly ruined the whole spectacle :rolleyes:

Looking forward to Naked Gun 2.5 tonight

Lets start with the bad. That damned blonde woman I have forgotten the name of. Annoying, and not deliberately either. Then you have Dustin Hoffman, who's annoying because he's supposed to be, and he's terrific.

Anne Heche?

It couldnt possibly be any worse than Scary Movie 3 could it?

Ill take your word for it , I dont think I could hack watching another one.

I HATED Scary Movie 3 and 4, but I really liked the second one, if I recall rightly, it was a bit sexy.

Weird, xbl finds this guy sexy...

scary_movie_4.jpg

Not sure why the address says SM4, though...

4th was my favourite, although that might have been due to the Saw connections!

Edited by SaltyTON

4th was my favourite, although that might have been due to the Saw connections!

I bought that on impulse, and found it so dreadful that I actually gave the dvd away the next morning after watching it. Awful film. :(

I bought that on impulse, and found it so dreadful that I actually gave the dvd away the next morning after watching it. Awful film. :(

I honestly can't tell you anything about any of them mate, just going by the ratings they have on my imdb!

Downloading them all just now to double check, as the rating I gave four seems freakishly high!!

The Replacements

Its about the NFL strike that took place in 1987. Washington looses their first string players so go's and out and gets old players and some crazy folk to play for them and do really well. I loved the movie 9/10 :D

The Replacements

Its about the NFL strike that took place in 1987. Washington looses their first string players so go's and out and gets old players and some crazy folk to play for them and do really well. I loved the movie 9/10 :D

That was a brilliant film :D 8/10