What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Has nobody been to see Australia? Good grief people c'mon, this country is relying on mugs eh cinema goers to watch this guff eh excellent film, fall in love with Oz then spend your hard earned pounds flying across here for a holiday.

Couple of cracking political biographies on release just now:

Frost/Nixon - Tells the story behind the famed interviews between the British journalist and the disgraced former American president. 8/10

Milk - Charts the rise of Harvey Milk who became the first openly gay man to be elected to public office in America. San Francisco, unsurprisingly. 9/10

Bloodrayne (2005)

Improves on second viewing... but mainly for the Uwe Boll interview after the film (Okay in reality it's still pretty bad, but I'm making it almost passable for the hilariously bad Indy type scene!). The guy just really doesn't give a f**k. :lol:

4/10

-------------------------

Teeth (2007/I)

This is just pretty damn bad, so not funny that it almost becomes funny, if you know what I mean?

4/10

-----------------------------

Postal (2007)

Watch an interview about this film with Uwe Boll, play the game and watch this film. So unbelievably ridiculously bad that it meets the expectations of the game and the director so perfectly that you just can't flaw it whatsoever!

10/10

Assault on Precinct 13 (2005)

A good remake that makes me want to see the original.

Quite possibly the most random cast in history with Laurence Fishburne, Ethan Hawke, Gabriel Byrne, John Leguizamo, Ja Rule, Brian Dennehy, and Joey's sister Drea de Matteo. I mean what the f**k?!?!? :lol: :lol:

7/10

The Hitcher (2007)

Now Sean Bean ain't no Rutger Hauer, but he sure is the next best thing.

Meyers does decent work on a big budget remake of a classic, and the bunny getting squished at the start just because it seems they had some spare budget left over just was a nice touch.

Good film, although watch one or either, don't watch both and compare them, as it's not the original!

Still pretty damn good for a remake of a great film!

7/10

EDIT: Have just bought the sequel to the original out of sheer interest, I know it'll be shit but I gotta know! :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

Untraceable

Thriller about some dude who commits Saw-esque style murders where the victims' gruesome deaths are hastened by how many clicks the guy gets on the website which it's being broadcast live on. Clever idea, but the plot is very cliched and the ending is highly predictable.

Relatively entertaining though.

6/10

Milk

Good movie. A bit overhyped but very well made and the last 20 minutes are very good for reasons I can't say without spoiling it a bit. If you can't handle seeing men kissing you might want to give it a miss but there's a lot more to the story than that.

7.5/10

Watched 1408 last night.

Quite a strange film but good once it gets going.

Crap ending too.

Ending is terrible.

It is a bit freaky with

ghosts etc, but when the room goes all arctic I really started to lose interest. 4/10

Donkey Punch

Was ok, passed time but not exactly something id reccommend, although I did find the actual "donkey punch" quite funny :lol:

5/10

That part of the film was straight up one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Couple of cracking political biographies on release just now:

Frost/Nixon - Tells the story behind the famed interviews between the British journalist and the disgraced former American president. 8/10

Cracking film indeed ... 8/10 from me also.