What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Horrible Bosses

Saw this at the cinema today and thought it was excellent. Some big names deliver a hilarious and very entertaining comedy. It's the funniest thing I've seen at the cinema since the first Hangover film. I really enjoyed it, although I'm easily pleased when it comes to comedy and it won't be everyones cup of tea. My girlfriend says Bridesmaids was slightly funnier but just as crude, so if you enjoyed that, you'll enjoy this.

9/10

Horrible Bosses

Saw this at the cinema today and thought it was excellent. Some big names deliver a hilarious and very entertaining comedy. It's the funniest thing I've seen at the cinema since the first Hangover film. I really enjoyed it, although I'm easily pleased when it comes to comedy and it won't be everyones cup of tea. My girlfriend says Bridesmaids was slightly funnier but just as crude, so if you enjoyed that, you'll enjoy this.

9/10

I've heard good reviews and it looks good so I'll be giving it a watch at some point. smile.gif

I watched Das Boot (Directors Cut) for the first time in about 4 years as I had forgotten most of it. Fantastic. Easily 10/10

Just watched Jaws 2, may God its fairly poor, except its Roy schneider killing a giant shark in a very unsual and highly unrealistic way, so in a backwards sort of way it is good. So good/bad, I'm going to stay up and watch the third one which is on straight after, with Dennis Quade in it.

Also bought Megashark vs Giant Octopus earlier, I shall be reviewing that, as I hear it is a bit of a riot.:lol:

100 FEET (2008)

The wifey from X-Men is the main character, she kills her husband who regularly beat f**k out of her and gets sent to prison. She's released from prison and placed under house arrest to serve the rest of her sentence. Sadly her dead husband's ghost is still in the house and he's non-plussed about being murdered so he continues to beat f**k out of her. Pretty bad film. The dead husband also looks like a mix of Mike Myers from Halloween and Hollow Man. Best bit is when the guy from Gossip Girl gets destroyed by the ghost.

3/10

Suck (2009)

A comedy horror about an unsuccessful band trying to make it big, before they get got up in vampire madness.

It's quite funny, and has a pretty big name acting cast for a low budget Canadian comedy horror like Malcolm McDowell, Henry Rollins and Dave Foley; but the rock stars they managed to be in it (Alice Cooper, Moby and Iggy Pop) was pretty impressive.

It's not very good, but it's quite fun, and I love the musical Vampires Rock so it has obviously similarities to that, so it makes it passable!

5/10

Marley And Me: On recommendation from my brother (of all people) I watched it last night, and to my surprise found myself enjoying it quite a lot.

I expected it to be predictable and tame, but it turned out to be heavy, frank and truthful to the stresses and pressures of a young family as well as holding its own as a genuinely funny comedy. It's mooshy and a shade too in-your-face emotional but keeps the humour throughout. The acting isn't anything special, although casting Alan Arkin was a stroke of genius (it almost always is). The direction wasn't very ambitious either. Interesting to see Florian Ballhaus (son of Michael Ballhaus) on camera.

6/10

Marley And Me: On recommendation from my brother (of all people) I watched it last night, and to my surprise found myself enjoying it quite a lot.

I expected it to be predictable and tame, but it turned out to be heavy, frank and truthful to the stresses and pressures of a young family as well as holding its own as a genuinely funny comedy. It's mooshy and a shade too in-your-face emotional but keeps the humour throughout. The acting isn't anything special, although casting Alan Arkin was a stroke of genius (it almost always is). The direction wasn't very ambitious either. Interesting to see Florian Ballhaus (son of Michael Ballhaus) on camera.

6/10

I really loved that film, okay the fact it's got the only dogs in it that I wouldn't put down (Andrex puppies) and Jennifer Aniston looks really hot help it immensely...

I'd say it was the best "rom com" I've ever seen (admittedly I haven't seen that many as they usually have horrible actors like the bald guy off ER, the retarded one from Third Rock or that woman that looks like a horse in them)!

Edited by SaltyTON

I watch a few recently

Friday I watched

Hereafter

Was good and I was enjoying it, then it ended.

Can anyone explain to me what they thought of it and the end?

saturday we watched

The Green Mile

fucking class. How that Michael Clarke Duncan never won an oscar I don't know

Cop Out

Was only bought cos it was three quid and Kevin Smith directed it. It was ok but i fell asleep afore the end.

Edited by Busta Nut

I really loved that film, okay the fact it's got the only dogs in it that I wouldn't put down (Andrex puppies) and Jennifer Aniston looks really hot help it immensely...

I'd say it was the best "rom com" I've ever seen (admittedly I haven't seen that many as they usually have horrible actors like the bald guy off ER, the retarded one from Third Rock or that woman that looks like a horse in them)!

There are a zillion better than it. Watch Annie Hall. Or almost anything else by Woody Allen, actually.

2012 - 9/10

I loved this movie, Really had me going the whole way through. Was a very good ending. The russian boy was class in it

Gonna watch the Last AirBender next. Good or bad?

I would go for no. It's like a slighty better version of that dragonball film...So shite

Dear Frankie

Was on BBC iPlayer so I thought that I would give it a watch not really knowing much about it.

It was very good. It's still on iPlayer so I'd recommend it.

8/10