What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I liked the Village! :ph34r:

Ok, the 'twist' was a bit much, but I liked the atmosphere and 'feel ' of it.

Adrian Brody's retarded act was just a bit too much for my liking, combined with the 'beautiful heroic blind girl' :barf made my brain bleed. Over acted nonsense. It's been a long time since I took such a dislike to a film.

each to their own though...... :ph34r:

I quite liked The Village as well when I saw it, although perhaps that was largely cos I expected it to be shite after Unbreakable (I didn't even bother with Signs, it was clearly going to be gash). His style is quite unbearably drawn out though, all of his films have been far too stylized and unnatural, but I thought it was a clever idea and was genuinely shocked by the twist.

I quite liked The Village as well when I saw it, although perhaps that was largely cos I expected it to be shite after Unbreakable (I didn't even bother with Signs, it was clearly going to be gash). His style is quite unbearably drawn out though, all of his films have been far too stylized and unnatural, but I thought it was a clever idea and was genuinely shocked by the twist.

Signs was decent if nothing spectacular.

I would suggest it is the best that lunatic has made though.

Just watched The Terminal. F'k knows why, I knew it would be pish, boy it didn't let me down.

Only thing that kept me watching was Tom Hanks' stupid f'king accent that kept going a bit American every now and then.

2/10. The 2 is for Catherine Zeta Jones. She actually looked a honey in it! :o

The Terminal is hilarious! :D

Keep deh change :lol:

Oh I watched Me, Myself and Irene again last night on ITV2.

It's hilarious.

8/10

What you staring at fucker?

You gonna pick up that butt, or do I have to superglue it to my shoe and stick it up yer big fat pimply A-hole? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Transamerica

Really touching, at times funny, film. Felicity Huffman is outstanding. A wee gem 7/10

Does she get her cock out? :rolleyes:

King Kong 2005

Despite not wanting to like it due to my reverance for the 1933 original, it was enjoyable although way overlong. 6/10

Does she get her cock out? :rolleyes:

King Kong 2005

Despite not wanting to like it due to my reverance for the 1933 original, it was enjoyable although way overlong. 6/10

Surely the delectable Naomi Watts - the woman with the greatest nipples in Hollywood - is worth a couple of bonus points? ;)

watched brokeback mountain - 10/10. what a fantastic film, left me with a knot in my stomach. I really liked crash but thought that this should have got the oscar.

beatiful scenery, very touching story, best film i've seen in ages.

Guest SaintGareth

Raging Bull - 9/10

Excellent film. Fight scenes were impeccable, Joe Pesci was brilliant and i've never seen DeNiro so involved in a character.

Oh I watched Me, Myself and Irene again last night on ITV2.

It's hilarious.

8/10

What you staring at fucker?

You gonna pick up that butt, or do I have to superglue it to my shoe and stick it up yer big fat pimply A-hole? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good man!

"What are you staring at fucker? You wanna start me up? Just open the choke and pull the cord, pal. There's gonna be an earthquake and you're dancing on the fault line" :lol:

Charlie Baileygates (to an albino): Well, we can't be calling you Milky if your comin' with us, so what's your name?

Whitey: Casper, but my friends call me Whitey. :blink::D:lol:

Ice Age 2. Brilliant :D 9/10 Scrat makes more of an appearance in this film, and he's so funny, especially the bit where he uses his teeth as a kind of tin opener for the ice so he can get the nut :lol: