Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

When he started all that "Awwwwwwwwwwwesome" shite when he was the MITB holder. P&B had a raging hard on for him he was "everyones favourite" before they all realised I was the only one making sense.

It was similar to when everyone had a boner for Punk only without the justification.

Indeed. The thinking men had Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan earmarked for greatness all along.

I've watched the last 5 minutes of this week's Raw loads of times now. What a reaction. If Cena wins we riot.

Parscelona did say he had no personality.

At the time, i thought he was very over-rated.

He started growing on me once they paired him up with Kane and i reckon he should get a lot of credit as the whole Hell No thing has allowed Bryan to develop his character and he has come on leaps and bounds since then.

Bryan is capable of getting good matches out of nearly everyone, yet mic work is still what entertains me the most. He's good on the mic, yet he nor any other superstar touches Punk on the mic. The only individual who is as good (if not better) than Punk in that field is Paul Heyman.

I thought Daniel Bryan's real crowning moment on the mic, and the thing that took him to the next level I think, was his wedding to AJ Lee, and then the subsequent interaction with the likes of Punk and Rock.

I think Heyman is very hit and miss at the moment.

Heyman is good at talking on the mic, but he has a real habit of overselling everything he's saying to the point that it all becomes a bit meh and doesn't hit its points with the crowd.

He's the equivalent of a stage school musical singer trying to sing a rock song. Its just not authentic at all. Everything is just overpronounced and over sold just that little bit too much.

I thought Daniel Bryan's real crowning moment on the mic, and the thing that took him to the next level I think, was his wedding to AJ Lee, and then the subsequent interaction with the likes of Punk and Rock.

Aye, I'd have to agree with that. It was an utter brilliant moment to see him charging about the ring seething next to the 6ft 5 Rock

Do you guys think it will be a straight up John Cena vs. Daniel Bryant at Summerslam?

I downloaded the Raw after Money in the Bank and I can't see how they'll get programming out of 3/4 weeks of building up that match when there doesn't seem to be any storyline between the two of them. If anything, Cena has helped out Bryan.

I imagine it'll end up being a triple threat match between Cena, Bryan and Mark Henry.

Do you guys think it will be a straight up John Cena vs. Daniel Bryant at Summerslam?

I downloaded the Raw after Money in the Bank and I can't see how they'll get programming out of 3/4 weeks of building up that match when there doesn't seem to be any storyline between the two of them. If anything, Cena has helped out Bryan.

I imagine it'll end up being a triple threat match between Cena, Bryan and Mark Henry.

Nah Henry is done with the Cena feud, i suppose they could have Orton inserting himself in the match via the briefcase or at least teasing to do so to add to the build-up.

Nah Henry is done with the Cena feud, i suppose they could have Orton inserting himself in the match via the briefcase or at least teasing to do so to add to the build-up.

You reckon?

I think Henry earned enough points between Money in the Bank and fighting off the Shield a little to the point that he could legitimately be involved again.

Also, Triple H and Stephanie alluded to the fact that Vince will be getting involved in booking the main event. I definitely think there'll be more to it than JC vs. DB straight up.

You reckon?

I think Henry earned enough points between Money in the Bank and fighting off the Shield a little to the point that he could legitimately be involved again.

Also, Triple H and Stephanie alluded to the fact that Vince will be getting involved in booking the main event. I definitely think there'll be more to it than JC vs. DB straight up.

Yeah, Henry came out on monday praising Cena so there's no mileage left there. He didn't fight off the Shield either ultimately so he's got unfinished business with them.

He's pretty much on the way to a face turn so really don't see him involved in the main event at SS. The Shield vs The Usos and Henry is more likely to be his SummerSlam involvement at the moment.

Can only see Orton being involved if they add to it.

Edited by Christophe

I was thinking that too. I'm thinking with the whole McMahon storyline ongoing, Vince will maybe make Bryan jump through hoops to earn his spot at Summerslam against the will of Triple H and maybe even John Cena.

Spot on. As a kid watching wrestling at that time was great and part of that was the Ultimate Warrior. Yes he couldn't wrestle for sh*t and was drugged up and completely bonkers in promos but the energy and colour he brought was unreal and he was the 'cool' good guy to Hogan at the time.

When I first got into wrestling it was around 91 when the Warrior was at his peak abd the hype around him was mental. He was never the most talented but he really got the most out of what he had.

His matches were like Hogan's but on fast forward. Struggle for a bit, comeback, hit big move, done.

Wonder if his WM classic with HHH will be included in the game?