Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Aye so John C & John L together at Wrestlemania.... massive heel turn.... tats my uneducated quote for the week.

EDIT stick in Ricky Rodriguez to turn on Bertie DelRio aswell, saying that he caused the ankle break and didnt look out for him

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

If Daniel Bryan and Ziggler had been handled differently they could have been the biggest main eventers in the company just now. Those two and Cm Punk are as talented in the ring as anyone in years and have the personality to go all the way to the top. I'd much rather watch them than Triple H, Brock Lesnar and The Rock.

I don't have the faith in the WWE creative team that they will ever get Ziggler and Bryan there, and even if they wanted to it might be too late.

The two superstars in the Main Event don't even interact on the Raw before Mania. :lol: Who books this shit?

Because there's inevitably more of a comparison if they do a segment together (even though there will still be a comparison to some degree). I think they want to make out that it is even as f**k and that whole thing about it splitting the crowd. A segment with the two would show clearly who the fans want to win (even though it's already obvious).

Just finally getting round to watching Raw. "Nobody wants to put their hands on you as much as I do, and I know you want to put your hands on me" - Has Mark Henry reprised his Sexual Chocolate gimmick?

I would give anything for a Ziggler v Bryan WHC title feud.

ETA: JBL sounds like Jabba the Hut when he says "Fandango"

Edited by J_Stewart

Rock is booked for tonight* so wonder what will be in store. Hoping that we don't get another :barf-fest between them two.

Would like CM Punk to go after Triple H after last night, that would be a good wee feud.

*as well as being booked for Extreme Rules which suggests a re-match. Which would IMO be utterly pointless.

Rock is booked for tonight* so wonder what will be in store. Hoping that we don't get another :barf-fest between them two.

Would like CM Punk to go after Triple H after last night, that would be a good wee feud.

*as well as being booked for Extreme Rules which suggests a re-match. Which would IMO be utterly pointless.

If they wrestle again at Extreme Rules, surely to f**k there will be a reason behind it for future feuds and it won't just be another clean finish?

If they wrestle again at Extreme Rules, surely to f**k there will be a reason behind it for future feuds and it won't just be another clean finish?

I'm not so sure. I can see a 3-way match between Cena, Punk and Rock. This allowing a future feud between Punk and Cena to keep things ticking over for a re-re-match?

I'll probably record this, it's usually the best TV show the WWE do all year with the travelling crowd from Mania in and there's usually a return or something similar. Last year's was one of my all time favourite Raws.

Yip.

WWE.com has a countdown of 10 "shocking moments" from the night after WM