Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think at this point it is safe to say Bryan will be fairly prominent at Mania. The crowd reaction he is getting is unreal and doesn't look like stopping anytime soon, plus Triple H is obviously very, very high on him.

I am absolutely loving the Bryan/HHH/Orton angle just now. It's the most entertaining storyline in quite a while.

What is missing though is a proper heel commentator to side with the McMahons.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

I think at this point it is safe to say Bryan will be fairly prominent at Mania. The crowd reaction he is getting is unreal and doesn't look like stopping anytime soon, plus Triple H is obviously very, very high on him.

I am absolutely loving the Bryan/HHH/Orton angle just now. It's the most entertaining storyline in quite a while.

What is missing though is a proper heel commentator to side with the McMahons.

JBL's yer best bet for that, I reckon.

Even giving the spot to King would rejuvenate him from the boring w**k he has been for years.

Or Cole back to the way he was before King's heart attack softened him up. He was always a suck up.

Or Cole back to the way he was before King's heart attack softened him up. He was always a suck up.

I thought Michael Cole was great as the 'arsehole' heel commentator. JBL seems to float between roles these days. With the 3-man team on Raw, surely it would make sense for one of them to be the out and out heel, especially with the McMahon's recent power trip?

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

Dusty Rhodes will be on Raw this Monday night. Should be interesting...

NXT spoiler...... which relates to this and above commentator post.

HHH fires Dusty from his NXT role and appoints JBL as general manager in his place. Was on latest NXT tapings.

Edited by DavidMcG

Not watching currently, but this was on the Wiki, may have already happened but, well yeah:

Scott Armstrong got fired the next night for his actions. Later that night, he interfered in the main event involving Daniel Bryan, aligning himself with Triple H.

Not watching currently, but this was on the Wiki, may have already happened but, well yeah:

Scott Armstrong got fired the next night for his actions. Later that night, he interfered in the main event involving Daniel Bryan, aligning himself with Triple H.

Nope that didn't happen.

Nice ending. Great Raw in general, Orton going mental is probably the best thing he's done in fucking ages. He's had good matches with Cody and Dustin Rhodes as well as Bryan but to pull an interesting match out of the Miz is not to be sniffed at.

We're getting Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes for their job back, aren't we?

edit: should add that Dusty's promo was really, really good, and puts some of the modern roster to shame. I was legit annoyed that he was getting "WHAT?" chants but thankfully they died down pretty sharpish.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Great Raw after a 'meh' PPV the night before. Rhodes was superb, and for once the WWE are actually handling one of their main story-lines properly, this corporate Orton/Bryan/HHH/Locker-room stuff is brilliant. Would be great to see an anti-corporate faction being led by someone like Punk, he is being totally wasted just now and it would be a good angle to have.

Hope the teaming with Heyman and Ryback will work, I have always had a wee soft spot for Ryback despite his limitations.