Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not sure If this has been posted anywhere els but the Rovers have announced the match v Dumfermline will be all ticket. 

"The Dunfermline game on Saturday 2 April will be all ticket at the request of the Fife club. There is a good chance that they will travel to Cliftonhill with the possibility of winning the league that day. Obviously there is a chance of a travelling support larger than Cliftonhill could hold arriving at the stadium. To ensure that things go smoothly on the day, the club is happy to agree to Dunfermline's request for an all ticket match.[/size]

Arrangements for the sale of Rovers tickets for the game will be announced soon.[/size]Season tickets are valid for the match.[/size]Ronnie Boyd[/size]Read more: http://arfc.proboards.com/thread/81/dunfermline-match-all-ticket#ixzz43RW8bBKR[/size]

Do you know the capacity and if there's any plans to make the other parts of the ground available?

Do you know the capacity and if there's any plans to make the other parts of the ground available?

no only the stand and behind the goal at the 'Airdrie' end. same as first match. The other parts of the ground don't have safety certs. 

Because that's what usually happens. They've put more income into the club so should be rewarded.

I know that's what usually happens but why should a season ticket holder get preference before a patron or a lifeline member for example? Just because someone is a season ticket holder doesn't necessarily mean that they are putting more money into the club. Someone who can't make every game might be making contributions to the club in other ways.

I know that's what usually happens but why should a season ticket holder get preference before a patron or a lifeline member for example? Just because someone is a season ticket holder doesn't necessarily mean that they are putting more money into the club. Someone who can't make every game might be making contributions to the club in other ways.

I agree but it's just what happens. There will also be quite a few going to sponsors or pals of directors who don't normally go to games also.

Any amount of money we end up taking 3000 down to Coatbridge for a party and they beat us. 

If season ticket holders get first pick, then I'm fucked. Also, this is a league game so there is zilch chance of it being moved to Airdrie, Hamilton, Motherwell, whatever. 

Any amount of money we end up taking 3000 down to Coatbridge for a party and they beat us. 

If season ticket holders get first pick, then I'm fucked. Also, this is a league game so there is zilch chance of it being moved to Airdrie, Hamilton, Motherwell, whatever. 

From your own club's website (second paragraph)

http://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Preview_Albion_Rovers&ID=8891

Ayr also played Rovers at Broomfield a few years later, during Season 87/88, for the same reason. A long time ago, granted, but the precedent is there.

We could be the first team in Scotland to win their league, with us gaining 6 points on Peterhead gives us the crown and Rangers getting 7 points on Falkirk gives The Rangers their crown.

Got bored so had a wee nosy at all the leagues and saw this... Like I said I was bored

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

Edited by Tactical Bob36