Walking Down The Halbeath Road

sounds like McMullen has been told he's going to be punted at the end of the season would be worth a look at keeping if he's interested at this level. His quote -"My contract is up at the end of the season and you want as many options as possible when that time comes"

Cammy Gill on loan to Arbroath.

Dunno if the guy will get a minute unfortunately just with how good Gomes has been but we punted Mutch back to Aberdeen thinking Big Rab would sign on the season but he's hung up the gloves.

Be good experience being in and around the first team squad though plus we've got a class GK coach who he will learn alot from I'm sure.

With Hutton being here he realistically isn't even going to warm the bench though.

He'll still play with the development team and he'll get experience of being around a first team squad as well as still training with us.

He'll be our number 2 next year.

With Hutton being here he realistically isn't even going to warm the bench though.

He'll still play with the development team and he'll get experience of being around a first team squad as well as still training with us.

He'll be our number 2 next year.

With Hutton getting picked as back up I agree. Unfortunately Hutton is utter shite we would be better off with gill.

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Well we managed to get past that potential banana skin of a game.

who would you like to get next? 

Queens or Ayr would be decent maybe Aberdeen away, to replicate the 61 campaign 

Today showed that Reilly and Martin aren't good enough to play every week. Morris strolled it then went awol for a goal. That's him all over. Geggan posted missing at the goals too. Wish we could sign up Farid or another striker as if Clark or Moff get injured we are severely lacking with only Reilly.

Any team bellow us in the leagues that we should be beating. I want to see us actually win the thing, not get a decent pay day early doors. Unrealistic, yes, but no point in taking part if you don't want to win it. 

We seem to always get Ayr around this time in the tie so we'll no doubt get them, should they win their replay. 

54 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Queens or Ayr would be decent maybe Aberdeen away, to replicate the 61 campaign 

Queens or Ayr would be, quite possibly the two most tedious ties we could get.

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Today showed that Reilly and Martin aren't good enough to play every week. Morris strolled it then went awol for a goal. That's him all over. Geggan posted missing at the goals too. Wish we could sign up Farid or another striker as if Clark or Moff get injured we are severely lacking with only Reilly.

They don't play every week, that's why, not because they're not good enough (although I suspect that may be the case with Reilly) if any player doesn't play for weeks and is then thrown into a game he will look rusty and out of his depth. Morris hasn't played for months. I wish AJ would stop trying to force Geggan as a Right-Back, nowhere near his best position. Personally would like to see Farid starting ahead of Moff, I think Farid with a good run of games would be immense.

16 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Queens or Ayr would be, quite possibly the two most tedious ties we could get.

They don't play every week, that's why, not because they're not good enough (although I suspect that may be the case with Reilly) if any player doesn't play for weeks and is then thrown into a game he will look rusty and out of his depth. Morris hasn't played for months. I wish AJ would stop trying to force Geggan as a Right-Back, nowhere near his best position. Personally would like to see Farid starting ahead of Moff, I think Farid with a good run of games would be immense.

Apart from his finishing, Moffat has been absolutely brilliant since getting back into this squad. Farid can't run the length of himself.