Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Even if Shiels makes it, wouldn't surprise me if AJ doesn't rush him straight into the side with 2 midweek games coming up. I'm expecting tomorrow:

Murdoch
Williamson   Morris   Ashcroft   Martin
               Wedderburn   Paton
Aird                     Higgy           Cardle
                           Smith

Higgy basically playing a free-role in behind Smith. Paton pushing forward to a 4-1-3-2 when attacking.

Unlucky lads, even you lot don't deserve this bigot stealing a wage.

Aird is a horrible wee scote. Even the Pars deserve better. 

Awwwwww, you guys.[emoji173]️

I wouldn't even think about playing him against Rangers, he'd score an own goal if he had to.

Other than that no issue with whatever pish he writes on Twitter as long as he does all right when called upon.

I had a quick look at his twitter and was left v dissapointed, he very rarely tweets and if it does it seems to be generic football pish.

He's tweeted some pish in the past but he's not done it in a while, how boring.

16 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I had a quick look at his twitter and was left v dissapointed, he very rarely tweets and if it does it seems to be generic football pish.

He's tweeted some pish in the past but he's not done it in a while, how boring.

To be fair he's no more of a bigot than AN, the Clarks or Shiels. They are all Rangerz Men and it's in their blood.

Not what I would want at my club but Dunfermline have chosen a different path. Shame you missed out on Cammy Bell.

To be fair he's no more of a bigot than AN, the Clarks or Shiels. They are all Rangerz Men and it's in their blood.
Not what I would want at my club but Dunfermline have chosen a different path. Shame you missed out on Cammy Bell.

Haven't seen any *** patter from Clark so I'll let him off.

I remember when Gav scored at Easter Road at the start of last season. 

It really shows how utterly atrocious this league is when we have St Mirren fans creaming themselves on at least 4 separate threads over Gavin fucking Reilly. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I remember when Gav scored at Easter Road at the start of last season. 

It really shows how utterly atrocious this league is when we have St Mirren fans creaming themselves on at least 4 separate threads over Gavin fucking Reilly. 

It's horrible when a magic player slips through your fingers, isn't it? 

We had the same thing with Stuart Carswell.

6 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He's scored one league goal. The other three were against League 1 dross. Come back when he's into double figures in the league and I'll gladly tell you he's having a decent season.

I'm not actually being serious. I'd hoped that would be clear. I described Carswell as 'magic', ffs.

Edited by Coventry Saint

Good on Reilly if he's found a system that works for him and can get the goals he's been desperate for (as long as he doesn't score against us).

The Livingston game was not pretty but I'm not too concerned. We'll be strong when we bring back the main men and I'd advocate for Talbot replacing Martin ASAP.as well.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He's scored one league goal. The other three were against League 1 dross. Come back when he's into double figures in the league and I'll gladly tell you he's having a decent season.

Book marked. Can I ask what level of teams does Nicholas score his goals against, lower end league part time clubs? Have a nice season. ;)