Walking Down The Halbeath Road

No muirhead or beadling today. No centre half reinforcement yet Robinson not even on the bench.
Absolute shambles we look favourites to go down.
Steady on lads yous must still be a good bit ahea....... *checks flashscores*

Oh.

See you soon cunters

At least we have a club.....
Craw has been a joke so far. His use of subs is embarrassing.
Falkirk and Partick have strengthened significantly in this window - we bought a goalie we dont need, a cm we don’t need and fair enough in Anderson.
Aye but hes injured till March [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

At least we have a club.....
Craw has been a joke so far. His use of subs is embarrassing.
Falkirk and Partick have strengthened significantly in this window - we bought a goalie we dont need, a cm we don’t need and fair enough in Anderson.

FB_IMG_1549128498821.jpg.2441f352f0339a2cef6478402239db51.jpg

39 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

No muirhead or beadling today. No centre half reinforcement yet Robinson not even on the bench.
Absolute shambles we look favourites to go down.

At no point would I have brought on Muirhead today and Beadling is injured, Robinson is a weird one but then again I wouldn't play him in the centre half position Morrison as on the bench for cover there. Favourites to go down is awful chat the ball is still in our court, we played well today especially in the first half against a team with far better financial resources, the games with teams round about us will decide this fight at the bottom and Alloa aside our record is pretty good against them, lets no lose the head yet, get behind the boys on the pitch and get us up the league.

At no point would I have brought on Muirhead today and Beadling is injured, Robinson is a weird one but then again I wouldn't play him in the centre half position Morrison as on the bench for cover there. Favourites to go down is awful chat the ball is still in our court, we played well today especially in the first half against a team with far better financial resources, the games with teams round about us will decide this fight at the bottom and Alloa aside our record is pretty good against them, lets no lose the head yet, get behind the boys on the pitch and get us up the league.
Anderson aside it was the same old stuff today. We are six or seven players short of championship quality or three or four with another four playing badly as a result.
County were worse than when we played them before and we went to pieces after they scored. Any chance also ruined by incompetent management.
We are in a huge mess.

16 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

It's looking decidedly grim but we still have to play Partick twice and Falkirk and Alloa one more time each.

I understand why folk are panicking and why some think it might be a bit of a fait accompli that we're going down, but I'd urge folk to have just a wee bit more patience. We're not going to go a mad run but I think we have the potential to finish 7th or 8th.

Just..keep the faith folk

57 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Anderson aside it was the same old stuff today. We are six or seven players short of championship quality or three or four with another four playing badly as a result.
County were worse than when we played them before and we went to pieces after they scored. Any chance also ruined by incompetent management.
We are in a huge mess.

So its all the same old stuff apart from the striker that played well, I get you now. He also linked up with Faiss pretty well and I actually don't think it was the same old stuff we looked solid in the first half and had some decent play going forward. Crawford got it massively wrong with the subs and let County in the game however once Anderson has played a bit more and 2 full weeks of training then he should be able to last the piece and there will be no need to tinker with the side

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's looking decidedly grim but we still have to play Partick twice and Falkirk and Alloa one more time each.

I understand why folk are panicking and why some think it might be a bit of a fait accompli that we're going down, but I'd urge folk to have just a wee bit more patience. We're not going to go a mad run but I think we have the potential to finish 7th or 8th.

Just..keep the faith folk

This^ As long as we are ahead of the bottom 2 places in the league its up to us to do the business, Anderson has been in the squad what 3 days? and has been a positive impact we need to use this free week the really gel as a team, like you say we aren't going to get into the play offs but we need to work hard support the players, yes even after we concede. and fight to stay in the league once we get some of the injured players back that will help as well!

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

When are Longridge and Ryan back? We need more options up front. Fez is fucking so wasteful and yet hardly ever threatens.

I thought he played well today, his through bak to Bruce was outstanding sadly one of the County players made a perfect tackle to take it away from him. We looked poorer without him. I would quite like to see Higgy and Longridge behind Anderson