Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Have the Saudi or Qatari state bought the Pars? I've missed that announcement in the excitement of us signing a new midfielder.

A Saudi prince has the referee of all Falkirk and Dunfermline games on his payroll to ensure Dunfermline win the league and despite their best efforts we are still in the race. The clear pro-fife agenda in the SFA must be called out and condemned

10 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

A Saudi prince has the referee of all Falkirk and Dunfermline games on his payroll to ensure Dunfermline win the league and despite their best efforts we are still in the race. The clear pro-fife agenda in the SFA must be called out and condemned

Penalty to Rangers

6 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

This is a serious question, does anyone know if he is still tagged? Can he even play midweek games

"On 15 April 2015, McGowan was spared a jail sentence, but was placed on a restriction curfew for sixteen weeks and had to wear electronic tags, meaning he could not play in midweek matches for the duration of the order as he had to be at home by 7pm each day"

Doesn't appear so but I'm sure one of you lot will be along soon to tell us for definite

31 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

Dodging the question. Interesting. 

I'm honestly at a loss to see the connection. I've googled "sportswashing" & read thro several articles relating to it & not one of them mentions some bam moving from one jobber championship club to another jobber league one club on loan for a few weeks.

Try googling "rape apologist" & "paedophile" btw.

Thank f**k we haven't had to put up with Falkirk fans in such a long time.

They have a really bitter, obsessive nature about them. 

And yet amongst all the stone throwing from their glass house, Leigh Griffiths just comes along and smashes it up.

Stay doon Bairns.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Thank f**k we haven't had to put up with Falkirk fans in such a long time.

They have a really bitter, obsessive nature about them. 

And yet amongst all the stone throwing from their glass house, Leigh Griffiths just comes along and smashes it up.

Stay doon Bairns.

Speaking of throwing stones in glass houses...