Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not much to add, other than it seems a great morning to be a Pars fan.

Who would have thought a one season visit, to a league at an embarrassingly low level, could have created such positivity.

Probably 5-0 to Falkirk on Saturday now - with Sam Fisher signing for the Rovers after a holiday bust-up...

Good to see them out enjoying themselves and it shows how tight the team spirit is. Only players I couldn't see (minus the academy lot) were Mehmet, Chalmers, Todorov, McGowan and MacDonald. I hope that's because McGowan is doing laps somewhere, Matty Todd style! 

Good to see the loanees there too. Hope Bene was given contracts for 1 or 2 to take and get signed when p*shed! 

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

Good to see them out enjoying themselves and it shows how tight the team spirit is. Only players I couldn't see (minus the academy lot) were Mehmet, Chalmers, Todorov, McGowan and MacDonald. I hope that's because McGowan is doing laps somewhere, Matty Todd style! 

Good to see the loanees there too. Hope Bene was given contracts for 1 or 2 to take and get signed when p*shed! 

McGowan is banned from EasyJet and Spain.

On 08/05/2023 at 09:48, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Good morning and belated congratulations on promotion 

what’s the best park for dog walking in Dunfermline?

There is also Calais woods. Park at duloch Tesco or the school community sports center car park.

Pathway straight into the woods. Your dog will love it.

Noticed that an hour after being named Championship manager of the year and just days after winning the Championship title , Gary Bowyer has left Dundee. Think he wants to be back down south for family reasons as apparently has a young nipper and that so fair enough.

Wonder if that'll make it easier or not to nab some of Dundee's team 😉

And no, James McPake won't be going. They were bottom the last time he had them in the Premiership and they've only just got back. FWIW there's a poll on the Championship thread and there's a good 15-20 names and he's not one of them.

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not too sure how to work instagram but sure I saw a pic flash up of KRH on a lilo with two others.

That picture was trouser troubling. 

19 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Noticed that an hour after being named Championship manager of the year and just days after winning the Championship title , Gary Bowyer has left Dundee. Think he wants to be back down south for family reasons as apparently has a young nipper and that so fair enough.

Wonder if that'll make it easier or not to nab some of Dundee's team 😉

And no, James McPake won't be going. They were bottom the last time he had them in the Premiership and they've only just got back. FWIW there's a poll on the Championship thread and there's a good 15-20 names and he's not one of them.

FWIW Dundee were 11th when they sacked McPake, not bottom. Regardless, I agree that there’s no chance they’ll be coming back for him.

Big decision for Dundee, with whoever takes charge facing a challenge to keep them up. Wonder what this could mean for the likes of Fisher, Byrne, McCowan and various other out of contract players - perhaps more likely they’re all released, so that the manager has more budget available to bring in their own players?

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

FWIW Dundee were 11th when they sacked McPake, not bottom. Regardless, I agree that there’s no chance they’ll be coming back for him.

Big decision for Dundee, with whoever takes charge facing a challenge to keep them up. Wonder what this could mean for the likes of Fisher, Byrne, McCowan and various other out of contract players - perhaps more likely they’re all released, so that the manager has more budget available to bring in their own players?

Ah right enough, forgot that! 

Haha those were the three I was meaning! 

Watching the highlights from last night - so glad we don't have to watch that wee sand-dancing fanny Kai Kennedy in a Pars shirt. Said at the time they were welcome to him when he went there last summer. Delighted to be proved right for once. Absolute charlatan of a football player.