Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

I'd be shocked if you were the only team in the Championship who's interested in Byrne, I'd be even more shocked if Raith are the only team in Fife that is interested. Will have to see how it pans out.

Aye true that, I think it’ll probably come down to the 2 of us tbh as I’m sure he’s still living in fife and he wouldn’t have to travel far for training as you say just have to wait how this pans out 

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Nah. Get the returns of Lewis Spence and Blair Henderson announced.

f**k it all 5 in the one photo, holding that massive scarf Marv knitted years ago

9 minutes ago, 4matt091 said:

Doesn’t look like anymore signings today or even before the Airdrie game judging by McPakes comments.

Can’t see any quotes where he suggests this at all. All I’ve seen is his comments in the courier, saying that Mehmet’s injury is frustrating and he has a decision ahead of Saturday, cause Little has been very good.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Can’t see any quotes where he suggests this at all. All I’ve seen is his comments in the courier, saying that Mehmet’s injury is frustrating and he has a decision ahead of Saturday, cause Little has been very good.

He's confirmed to the courier that an offer has been made but I didn't get the impression it was imminent, hopefully I'm wrong.

Screenshot_20230803-162208.png

2 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

He's confirmed to the courier that an offer has been made but I didn't get the impression it was imminent, hopefully I'm wrong.

Screenshot_20230803-162208.png

Fair, just seen that. Also doesn’t say that he won’t be signed - I’d imagine he’ll have to make a decision soon.

Seems really keen on Wotherspoon, but he’s basically saying that all we can do is come up with a plan for Saturday based on who is available, until Wotherspoon, or any other deals, are finalised. Maybe learned a lesson after saying we were close to a signing 2 weeks ago…