Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

😂

0-3 😂 No goals for you in 270 minutes against us ma laddie.

Mehmet 😂 Polish dreamboat 😍

Allan & Chalmers 😂😂 pass it sideways mate.

Stanton & Easton 😍😍

Jak 😂

Hamilton 😍

What deals did you give Mehmet and slow Joe again 😩😩😩😂

I'll admit I am jealous of how steaming you are just now, I miss it some times. 

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

There's a bit of envy, agreed. I wish we were 2nd in the league playing good football. Things are looking good along the road. Just disagree that you're doing it on a shoestring budget, that's all.

TBF if the shoe was on the other foot I,d be the same

I dont think for one minute that we,re doing it on a shoestring budget and I would think most supporters quietly question how its being done, I certainly do but for now all I and other supporters can do is enjoy the ride

End of the day the proof of the pudding will be the annual accounts

19 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

I dont think for one minute that we,re doing it on a shoestring budget and I would think most supporters quietly question how its being done, I certainly do but for now all I and other supporters can do is enjoy the ride

Eh? Get yourself right to f**k with being this reasonable! I want emojis, bragging and accusations of arrogance/head's gone/cheating/etc!

32 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Sense at last 👏

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Eh? Get yourself right to f**k with being this reasonable! I want emojis, bragging and accusations of arrogance/head's gone/cheating/etc!

😅

14 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Warning- a sensible rovers fan has been found,  having escaped from the wild pack it is unknown how they will integrate into the rest of society even given their initial friendly nature.

Contrary to believe there are a few of us.

6 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Sense at last 👏

Its easy,too many go into defensive mode instead when other fans have a dig at their team.I,m too auld for all that shite(dont be fooled by the username)

Edited by Rovers_Lad

10 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I don’t know where to post this, so decide to put it here.  I hope it happens 

https://www.marca.com/en/football/2023/07/04/64a380dc268e3eeb7c8b4605.html

Not bad but I'd make the rule that the attacker's forward foot should be the line (so if their shoulder/knee/hand/head was in front they'd still be onside).

7 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

You do know that money has to be spent on people who do stuff other than kick a ball about eh?

I heard a figure last night for one non-playing member of your staff. Eye-watering.

Rovers season ticket holder now board member Colin smart sold his care home business for a reported 40 million ! Another season ticket holder / board member Ruaridh kilgour owns a very successful media marketing business over many continents both rovers diehards , So this isnt just the Dean Mackenzie show , So you heard this ! heard that !  The wee green eyed monster there I think , 

3 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Rovers season ticket holder now board member Colin smart sold his care home business for a reported 40 million ! Another season ticket holder / board member Ruaridh kilgour owns a very successful media marketing business over many continents both rovers diehards , So this isnt just the Dean Mackenzie show , So you heard this ! heard that !  The wee green eyed monster there I think , 

They'd be absolute morons to sink that in to a football club.

2 hours ago, Wacky said:

I don’t know where to post this, so decide to put it here.  I hope it happens 

https://www.marca.com/en/football/2023/07/04/64a380dc268e3eeb7c8b4605.html

Hope not,  unintended consequences perhaps but its actively encouraging defenders to sit deeper.   There's not a chance defenders are letting someone get half a yard on them and let them go,.

Infantino's quote just make him look like a twat.  There's no need to make football more offensive, its a game between attack and defence with both areas being intriguing,  there's no need to weight the scales in either direction.

2 minutes ago, basher brash said:

What's going on here then?  Shifted from 'we're not spending much' to 'well we've got loadsa money'  pick one ffs. 

8 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

You do know that money has to be spent on people who do stuff other than kick a ball about eh?

I heard a figure last night for one non-playing member of your staff. Eye-watering.

Define eye watering, as I imagine that's fairly subjective.