Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Oh you're up for sale?

I hear there's this energetic investor called Ketan Makwana.

3cbc61ab-549f-46e5-bb91-28abaa327245.thumb.jpeg.85af4736e23f80b2ba21d67cb072c60b.jpeg

Preferred bidder I’m told 😉

They must have known that getting results on the park and climbing the leagues should and would be the key to success, get that sorted out then build their academy. 
they spat the dummy and blame the fans for wanting an entertaining product on the park. 

John Sim and Mr Barrowman should buy DAFC.....we could have them as our

.................................................................FEEDER TEAM??

Any thoughts.....Nah.....the supporters should buy them out.

28 minutes ago, funky_nomad said:

Has a football club ever released a more passive-aggressive official statement than that??? 

DAFC Fußball GmbH after The Pars lost to Queen of the South 

2 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

John Sim and Mr Barrowman should buy DAFC.....we could have them as our

.................................................................FEEDER TEAM??

Any thoughts.....Nah.....the supporters should buy them out.

Barrowman and McKenzie were interested in Dunfermline before getting Raith. They've already ditched one fife team for another bigger one, the logical next step is for our pie sales to increase 5000%.

The inital plan was sound

Money for the training base and the normal income for the team. They have invested but they havnt ran it properly. To go on about being sustainable while running 2 consecutive 1million losses is incredible in that statement. And also fans pointing out we have only 1 goalie and asking them to make money available is somehow against their ethos. What a shambles

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

8b4da776-84fd-4e31-9d79-5e1f9f6074b7.thumb.jpeg.2f851827888f7d5524e1a109861163eb.jpeg

You have to salute the pars for picking a theme for their shirts this season…

An all white strip being hastily stitched together…

As someone who bought into the larger plan, I'm actually disappointed. But while the last 3 months raised serious questions about whether they had a short or even medium term plan, that statement clearly shows them as being completely unfit to run this football club. It does actually sound like League 1 football might have been acceptable to them which is an absolutely astounding position to take. 

So with that in mind, I'm taking this as good news. I think signings will now be imminent - the sale and the return on their investment will go far better with a squad that's likely to play championship football next season.

With hopefully no skeletons in the cupboard, an owner selling because they don't want to do it anymore is far better than an owner selling in financial distress. Reasons to be cheerful.