Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Mckenzie from Cowdenbeath linked with Dunfermline aswel. How would yous like a player from your rivals?

:lol:

Cowdenbeath aren't our rivals, as they're not a threat to us.

If McKenzie is good enough to play for an illustrous club like ourselves, then i have no issues with signing him.

Mckenzie from Cowdenbeath linked with Dunfermline aswel. How would yous like a player from your rivals?

I'd seriously consider giving up my pre-ordered season ticket. That is a fucking disgraceful move from the DAFC boardroom. I will not tolerate Cowdenbeath scum at my football club. mad.gif

If Raith Rovers are our little brother then Cowden are that strange cousin that your parents rarely talk about.

Cowden are the weird and rapey neighbours spoke of in hushed tones imo

What ?

I made up the Boulding thing as a complete fabrication(ask Livi Lass or orco, they were in on it) a couple of days ago and I didn't think anyone was daft enough to have bought it.

I was wrong laugh.gif

Wow, I honestly didn't think your life could get sadder (with you meeting your girlfriend on a internet forum and whatnot) but somehow you managed it.

Shall we just use this thread for all assorted Pars chat over the summer? Yes? Good stuff.

What are we all thinking about the "Section E" "East End Elite" lads at the back of the Norrie? I can understand why some fans think it's a bit cringey but I think it's good to see some effort and passion going into supporting the Pars and any improvement in matchday atmosphere is always welcome.

Wow, I honestly didn't think your life could get sadder (with you meeting your girlfriend on a internet forum and whatnot) but somehow you managed it.

I don't see the problem with the meeting a bird on the Internet. If they're both happy, then what is it to you?

The manufactured rumour though was a brain fart though, for sure.

mattydfc and Gordie you small-timers oughta google 'ade akinfenwa'. That's how to start a pishy transfer rumour and get simpletons to plaster it all over the internet for you.

You should be ashamed of this effort. Really really poor.

I don't see the problem with the meeting a bird on the Internet. If they're both happy, then what is it to you?

The manufactured rumour though was a brain fart though, for sure.

This is not that kind of website though. Its a website to talk about football, not for sad old people, who are failures at life, to try and find some sort of happiness in their dark gloomy lives.

Shall we just use this thread for all assorted Pars chat over the summer? Yes? Good stuff.

What are we all thinking about the "Section E" "East End Elite" lads at the back of the Norrie? I can understand why some fans think it's a bit cringey but I think it's good to see some effort and passion going into supporting the Pars and any improvement in matchday atmosphere is always welcome.

I've been sitting in the back row of the section E for a while and being honest I find them a bit nippey, I'm all for atmosphere, but this pishy manufactured european one is baws.

At the last game you had them trying to get a derogotory song about Dean Shiels on the go=bad banter, you then had a couple telling of other fans for being "pish fans" because they wern't doing the Poznan, all the while banging a drum to no particular beat.

I also fail to see why there's any need for them to have a name, everyone in the Norrie are pars fans, why do they need a name and motto?

I understand I come across as a right grumpy basturd but I'm only a teenager myself, I'm just really not a fan of the choice of songs, give me a chorus of In yer Rovers Slums over that overplayed song that we stole from Motherwell.

Edited to add:-And it's going to fail as soon as the North West re-opens for a Rovers derby and half of the singing section go back to the middle of the NW...

Edited by Grant228

That section, or the EEE, should start making up their own stuff. Should make more of the funny and ironic chants like the Gary Mason one, instead of copying Motherwell. I'm a teenager myself so trying not sounding like an old fart or something, but they should start making up more of their own stuff to the tune of songs of their choice. I'm all for them, creates a better atmosphere. Players could do with a 12th man.

Just watched the Soccer Saturday 'Best of 2011/12' video, and saw the Southampton fans chant to the tune of Don't You Want Me - Human League...'Jose Fonte, baby. Jose Fonte ooooohhhhh' So simple, so brilliant.

This is not that kind of website though. Its a website to talk about football, not for sad old people, who are failures at life, to try and find some sort of happiness in their dark gloomy lives.

Yeah, I joined P&B for the purpose of getting a girlfriend right enough... rolleyes.gif

I like the fact that this 'section' are making a bit of noise and getting behind the team but its well cringey because they are taking it so seriously. Why do they need a name or a banner. What ever happened to just turning up at a game and having a sing song with your mates. I'm 21 by the way so I'm not quite an old b*****d yet.

I've been sitting in the back row of the section E for a while and being honest I find them a bit nippey, I'm all for atmosphere, but this pishy manufactured european one is baws.

At the last game you had them trying to get a derogotory song about Dean Shiels on the go=bad banter, you then had a couple telling of other fans for being "pish fans" because they wern't doing the Poznan, all the while banging a drum to no particular beat.

I also fail to see why there's any need for them to have a name, everyone in the Norrie are pars fans, why do they need a name and motto?

I understand I come across as a right grumpy basturd but I'm only a teenager myself, I'm just really not a fan of the choice of songs, give me a chorus of In yer Rovers Slums over that overplayed song that we stole from Motherwell.

Edited to add:-And it's going to fail as soon as the North West re-opens for a Rovers derby and half of the singing section go back to the middle of the NW...

That section, or the EEE, should start making up their own stuff. Should make more of the funny and ironic chants like the Gary Mason one, instead of copying Motherwell. I'm a teenager myself so trying not sounding like an old fart or something, but they should start making up more of their own stuff to the tune of songs of their choice. I'm all for them, creates a better atmosphere. Players could do with a 12th man.

Just watched the Soccer Saturday 'Best of 2011/12' video, and saw the Southampton fans chant to the tune of Don't You Want Me - Human League...'Jose Fonte, baby. Jose Fonte ooooohhhhh' So simple, so brilliant.

I like the fact that this 'section' are making a bit of noise and getting behind the team but its well cringey because they are taking it so seriously. Why do they need a name or a banner. What ever happened to just turning up at a game and having a sing song with your mates. I'm 21 by the way so I'm not quite an old b*****d yet.

Well that's the 'stop being an auld b*stard' excuse out the window.

The guys who are taking it really seriously are a few of the lads who aren't exactly regulars and who seem to enjoy the idea of the section more than the football itself so I apologise for them but most of us don't really care.

And also, you should remember that's it's incredibly easy to say we should be more original but would any of you be able to think of a completely new, catchy, pars related song? (coz if you can, we could really use it!). We started the Friday before a league game so we haven't really had time to perfect everything and think of new stuff but hopefully we will over the summer!

I like the idea, the implementation of said idea however is not good. Like I posted many times on .net, naming themselves with words like 'Elite, Ultra's' etc would just serve to alienate other Pars fans, Hence my suggestion of 'The East End Barmy Army' the words to an already well known Pars song. I give it 2 months before it is attracting Neds enticed by the name looking for a scrap.