Walking Down The Halbeath Road

John's father in law.

Brian was already part time, gall took training often in the latter part of the season. f**k knows how anyone who benched for Hamilton a handful of times is qualified to coach other goalkeepers.

John's father in law.

Brian was already part time, gall took training often in the latter part of the season. f**k knows how anyone who benched for Hamilton a handful of times is qualified to coach other goalkeepers.

He did make a couple of saves for Raith as well.

I remember Falkingham from the League Cup / Challenge Cup games with Arbroath a couple of years ago. Very small but looked good on the ball. Time will tell if he does sign.

As for those that go, I'm disappointed we're losing Graham and, to an extent, McDougall, who I think is an intelligent player. The rest aren't much of a surprise really and it's clear that while we're looking to cut costs, we're also looking to go with a younger pool of players. I hope that Dowie and Buchanan stay, and Kirk as well for that matter.

The players that have left all played their part in our championship winning squad and they leave with my best wishes for their futures and with my thanks for their service to Dunfermline Athletic. It wasn't through lack of effort that they came up short in the season just gone.

Guy on .net saying that talks are "advanced" with Josh Falkingham from Arbroath, and that we've pretty much signed him up.

Christ the Cowden fans already hate that cheating little shit. Good player though and would easily cope in the first.

I remember Falkingham from the League Cup / Challenge Cup games with Arbroath a couple of years ago. Very small but looked good on the ball. Time will tell if he does sign.

As for those that go, I'm disappointed we're losing Graham and, to an extent, McDougall, who I think is an intelligent player. The rest aren't much of a surprise really and it's clear that while we're looking to cut costs, we're also looking to go with a younger pool of players. I hope that Dowie and Buchanan stay, and Kirk as well for that matter.

The players that have left all played their part in our championship winning squad and they leave with my best wishes for their futures and with my thanks for their service to Dunfermline Athletic. It wasn't through lack of effort that they came up short in the season just gone.

I'm pretty shocked that Graham wasn't given another contract. No doubt he'll score against us next season. dry.gif

Christ the Cowden fans already hate that cheating little shit. Good player though and would easily cope in the first.

Where does he play and what role does he do?

All I know of him is that he gets allot of stick for being a bit of a play-acter.

Where does he play and what role does he do?

All I know of him is that he gets allot of stick for being a bit of a play-acter.

Centre mid - very skilful player but goes over if a player goes within a metre of him.

The sort of player you'd love in your team but hate in an oppositions.

EDIT - he'll easily cut it in the 1st. Would be stunned if he couldn't.

Edited by The Minertaur

He did make a couple of saves for Raith as well.

Didn't Brian pull of some good stops to help Raith get to the league cup final?

Coming off the bench in the semi, his one appearance

1c0cbe44-f4f5-43d4-a0f1-d331a2d2b78f_625x352.jpg

Not qualified, IMO

In truth, you've no idea one way or another how good a goalkeeping coach he is. He was a promising keeper but his career was cut short by injury.

The fact that an injured Paul Gallagher was taking training for keepers speaks volumes about the man.