Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Clarke returns to the Rovers

http://www.raithrove...ker-returns.htm

Not really bothered about Clarke really, mentioned on .net and was shouted down months ago when he was first loaned out that he is a good player, master of none. He doesn't have the brain or poaching ability of Kirk, the ariel ability and pace of Bannerman or the tenacity of Buchannan. Now just to get rid of Dowie and I'm happy with the departures minus Graham biggrin.gif

I'll put this in here as well

I'm trying again with this, GTF day on P&B is as good a day as any.

Due to unconfirmed rumours that Dundee may not be the only club to not let dafc.net into their press area for free next season, I've built in a match updates for when the inevitable dummy spitting happens from them.

One point though if you do choose to register on the new look site please be patient as it takes a while for the registration e-mail to come through. Not sure if registering via Facebook is any quicker though; I was going to do this tomorrow but due to the registration e-mail delays I've decided to bring it forward a day.

http://blackandwhite...om/apps/forums/

Edited by GordieBoy80

The three players we're supposed to be signing this week are Ryan Wallace from East Fife, Josh Falkingham from Arbroath and Rory Boulding from Livingston. I know Wallace ran riot in the 2nd Division last season, not sure about the other two.

The three players we're supposed to be signing this week are Ryan Wallace from East Fife, Josh Falkingham from Arbroath and Rory Boulding from Livingston. I know Wallace ran riot in the 2nd Division last season, not sure about the other two.

Some boy on .net claiming the Wallace deal is done and dusted and will be made official by Thursday at the latest. Scored 31 goals in all competitions for East Fife this season according to soccerbase so hopefully, if true, he could certainly do a job for us.

The boy Wallace sounds like a good player, can he also play wide? That would probably be a benefit since we've lost Graham.

However, if we're looking at another striker, could it mean that we'll lose one of Kirk / Buchanan / Barrowman? Personally, I'd rather we didn't lose Kirk or Buchanan.

Ryan Wallace was on loan with us a couple of seasons ago and was played on the right - he was rubbish there, in all honesty. He took a lot of stick after we lost 2-1 to Dunfermline at home, as he did nothing defensively and gave Gibson seemingly unlimited space down the right.

The boy Wallace sounds like a good player, can he also play wide? That would probably be a benefit since we've lost Graham.

However, if we're looking at another striker, could it mean that we'll lose one of Kirk / Buchanan / Barrowman? Personally, I'd rather we didn't lose Kirk or Buchanan.

Surely Jefferies is looking at Wallace with the intent of playing him on the right. It would be somewhat ridiculous to sign another forward if we're to have Kirk, Buchanan, Barrowman, Whittle and possibly Kevin Kyle.