Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Daftness of the referee in the Rangers game's case. That handball on the goal-line was an awful decision and it was complete justice when we equalized at the end. 
Was that where kyriakos was warned about three times not to foul andy tod?
That's a foul but because you're rangers I'll give you a second chance
Stop it, im serious
Ffs no option
Sorry rangers

Ugwu was released after 6 months but his record shows 7 goals in 14 games hwich is not bad. I think he scored a brace and a hat-trick early doors then was pish in all the other games. 14/15 season was the stuff of nightmares. Kind of blanked it out.

Just now, Chubbychops said:

Ugwu was released after 6 months but his record shows 7 goals in 14 games hwich is not bad. I think he scored a brace and a hat-trick early doors then was pish in all the other games. 14/15 season was the stuff of nightmares. Kind of blanked it out.

Jeffries played him wide alongside Williamson away to Morton once. 
A striker and a right back on the same wing. Who to cross to, nobody. Brilliant.

6 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

What an odd way to show your jealousy... 

(Really? That bad? I recognised the name from his time at East End Park but couldn't remember anything else. His goal record doesn't look abysmal. It looks better than the other patter striker we've signed, anyway!) 

Actually don't remember too much of him. His goal scoring record was in League One. 

It's more of a shock to see his name again, I genuinely thought he'd never pop back up in Scotland again never mind at a local rival. I think he might do okay if the midfield provide him with enough chances (cliche alert). 

Morrison played for us between 2005 & 2008. My therapist says I shouldn't go down that shit-strewn path ever again.

But off the top of my head.....

Andy Campbell
Georghi Hristov
Owen Morrison
Stephen Glass
Bobby Ryan
Scott Muirhead
Simmons
Lee Makel
Jim Hamilton
Kevin Harper
Tam McManus
Few utter shysters in there [emoji23][emoji23]

From what I recall, Gozie was physical, could hold the ball up and was a decent finisher. Not the most mobile though. That was a long time ago and in league 1, for a team that ended up 7th - think we were in playoff spots when he left though...

As mentioned above, he wrestled the ball from our penalty taker (Moffat?) and missed the penalty. Was late on in a 0-0 draw. He was rarely seen after that, then released at the opening of the transfer window.

He was ‘lazy’ in the sense he just wanted to score goals. If he doesn’t score in a game, he’ll contribute very little. But he was a decent finisher and could do well with decent service. Think he got a hat trick v Stirling Albion or something and only scored in about 4 of his 14 games - always find games scored in to be a better indicator of consistency than total goals scored.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Jeffries played him wide alongside Williamson away to Morton once. 
A striker and a right back on the same wing. Who to cross to, nobody. Brilliant.

One of my biggest hates in football is managers playing strikers on the wing.

Anyway, is Sorrel Chemin signing for Raith soon?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

One of my biggest hates in football is managers playing strikers on the wing.

Anyway, is Sorrel Chemin signing for Raith soon?

Other examples of this include Hampshire, Crawford, Hunt, Lewis McCann, Derek Young and Petrie. To various degrees of success. 

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Other examples of this include Hampshire, Crawford, Hunt, Lewis McCann, Derek Young and Petrie. To various degrees of success. 

Andy Ryan, El Bak, Ryan Wallace and David Hopkirk have been chucked on the wing before.