Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

I’ll be stunned if we don’t sign another player on a permanent deal. I’m sure the squad will be padded up with loan players, but I think we’ll see us sign another couple on contract. Just wish they’d bloody let us know something, anything at all would be better than the wall of silence we’re getting now. 

You genuinely think fans need to be told that the club are trying to make signings during a transfer window?!

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You genuinely think fans need to be told that the club are trying to make signings during a transfer window?!

Oh give him a break ffs

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Jai Quitongo & Lewis Strapp incoming.

From no one permanent signings to two incoming 🤔

2 hours ago, Wacky said:

I have a feeling that we’ll push for top spot this season and that the board will open the purse strings to get there. 

I can't tell if you are being serious or not, but there's no way we'll be opening purse strings. For one, it's not their style and two, I don't think there's much in the purse. As in previous seasons, it'll be one or two targeted permanent signings and a fresh influx of loans. Until the club gets on top of costs, they absolutely shouldn't be trying to buy their way to title.

Just now, Well over Par said:

that's what I thought? Not sure Quitongo would improve us? Strapp, I get because Edwards leaving

I hope strapp but the whole signing process needs looked at and has done for a few seasons now 

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm concerned that you're actually being serious here.

No need to be concerned sir/madam/however you identify, I prefer to hear something as opposed to nothing at all. If you don’t desire to know what’s going on then I’m very happy for you. I feel that in this day and age of social media we could at least be told something about how things are going. 
Again though, thanks for your unnecessary concern. You’re a very nice person, very very nice person 

Edited by Wacky

If we can add a left back and centre-mid that are similar levels to Chris Kane. We do that, and add some decent loans for this level, then we'll have done alright I reckon over the summer. The fact we have dead wood like Chalmers and MOH is killing us a bit. 

Worth pointing out that Hamilton and QP haven't made a single signing, Airdrie would currently  struggle to field a senior 11 and don't have a single GK on the books, and looking at the rest we've probably made the best signing.

18 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Worth pointing out that Hamilton and QP haven't made a single signing, Airdrie would currently  struggle to field a senior 11 and don't have a single GK on the books, and looking at the rest we've probably made the best signing.

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed, but Chalmers to Partick is a great signing IMO. Really good player in a position they needed strengthened after Lawless got injured. 

23 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed, but Chalmers to Partick is a great signing IMO. Really good player in a position they needed strengthened after Lawless got injured. 

Chalmers is a good player, just needs the right team set up to flourish. I like the guy. 

1 hour ago, Heaton said:

Yeah Logan Chalmers is one I'd have taken for us. 

So it’s clearly nonsense about him and his maw joining Pars twitter, or are they two wind up merchants?