Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Eh? Where did  I say anything about signing Joe? 

Nowhere, I said we should.

The second part referred to the investors putting in more cash for signings.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, raith1974 said:

That is disgusting. Glad I'll never need to buy one.

After seeing the new Hibs top, I'd maybe wait to see what Joma inflict on us before slating anyone else's strip.

I actually think it looks pretty decent although I always associate the Pars with black shorts and can't understand why SRJ don't have their logo in orange to match the rest of their corporate livery.

24 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

After seeing the new Hibs top, I'd maybe wait to see what Joma inflict on us before slating anyone else's strip.

I actually think it looks pretty decent although I always associate the Pars with black shorts and can't understand why SRJ don't have their logo in orange to match the rest of their corporate livery.

So apart from having white shorts and not black and a blue logo that doesn't fit into the overall design its fine.

43 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Pars home goalie top deserves to be shared.

IMG_0010.jpeg

If I was a betting man, I'm fairly sure the badge there is a nod to the away/third strip. 

Not keen on the home kit - double pin stripe is OK as a concept but the blue logos and almost plain white shorts mean it's a no from me. Especially galling if the gold badge on the superb goalkeeper shirt is hinting at black and gold for the away kit because that would presumably mean white shorts for the away, and we could have proper black shorts for the home strip.

That would be a lovely Dunfermline kit if it wasn't for the blue. Make that red and I'm thinking of the early-00s Dunfermline sides.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That would be a lovely Dunfermline kit if it wasn't for the blue. Make that red and I'm thinking of the early-00s Dunfermline sides.

Made me think of bananas in pyjamas when I first saw it. 

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Not a fan of the keeper top, especially the badge re-design.

Last seasons efforts were utterly fucking brilliant tho and it's hard to meet that standard year after year.

1. What? It's a deliberate nod to a classic! Well executed, including the badge. 

2. What? I wasn't keen at all on last year's efforts. The red one was the best of a bad bunch but was too shiny and cheap looking. 

Anyway, it's a no for me on the home strip. Like the goalkeeper one, and if rumours are to be believed about a black and gold away, hopefully errea don't f**k up another classic too much.