Walking Down The Halbeath Road

46 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Aye? The I pay a subscription for the courier, just for the sport and I think it's worth it. They cover the local Fife teams well. 

Same here. Best coverage you will get for Pars news and articles online. The tend to be accurate with transfer news before they are announced by clubs.

22 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

They won the same amount of trophies as we did last season. 

But they sold loads of pies, which has allowed them to sign ex Hibs players without throwing cash about…

Only in Scotland is a 23 year old considered "One for the future". At that age he should be looking to play every week at any club interested in signing him instead of being signed to sit on the bench, which is what that tag really means.  It does feel a bit like a late April fools though. 

His goal was against Cove was similar to Lovenkrands' in the 2002 Scotish cup final, I reckon he could push on and become a far better player. We should hold out for 2 million at least considering he has the option to stay here until 2026, Rangers would be getting a bargain.

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

2700 season tickets sold so far. Quite surprised it's that high considering the mood around fans just now. 

Likely get over 3k by the time the season starts. Think we had around 3500 last season.

We had sold 3000 at this time last year, so we're a wee bit down, but time yet.

5 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Aye lets all pile on the guy & make a young guy feel really shite. Smashing.

I don’t see anyone doing that. You appear to be looking for something to get upset about.

I’d be laughing at anyone suggesting a £750k fee for any of our players. I’d also laugh at the description of having an “eye for goal” regarding any player averaging a goal every 5+ games, regardless of who the player is, or who they play for. Laughing at a tweet like this is very different to piling on the guy. I’m sure Lewis himself is aware he wouldn’t command a £750k fee and has struggled in front of goal.

The tweet is what people are making fun of, not the player. I think that’s obvious to anyone that isn’t just looking for a reason to get upset.

Looks like folk are laughing at the daft Twitter post from some Rangers account. It plain daft,  when we can all see what Lewis McCann has achieved so far in his career and figures of 750k getting banded about.

This outrage that it's some witch hunt against McCann is off the mark. McCann would probably laugh at this nonsense himself.

Falkirk fan here. Always liked the look of Mcann, thought he was one of your standout players. Clearly a talent. However, I must say that I’m surprised rangers are in for him. It’s not like he’s 18 with time to improve to get into the first team. Is he really that good, or do you think rangers being skint might be a factor?

Edited by Big chungus

5 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Falkirk fan here. Always liked the look of Mcann, thought he was one of your standout players. Clearly a talent. However, I must say that I’m surprised rangers are in for him. It’s not like he’s 18 with time to improve to get into the first team. Is he really that good, or do you think rangers being skint might be a factor?

It a load of pish. This is just way of the mark online nonsense. McCann needs to progress to even get in the Pars starting 11.

The post grows arms and legs. Not so much on here or EEB to be fair but look on X or Facebook or .nut. Just take a look, you'll see it.

It's not my outrage so you can get that to f**k. It's concern about a young man doing his best for us. I don't like seeing one of our own being subjected to the level of abuse he gets. He's obviously a confidence player. Give him a break.

Edited by da_no_1