Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wighton is hopeless up front on his own. When you look at what Chris Kane could do in that role, it's night and day. 

We look devoid of ideas again in the final third. Absolutely nothing going forward.

Our first round of fixtures end on 19th October against Morton at Home. Think we'll be doing well to be sitting on 6 points by the end of that game. We look done before a ball is even kicked. 

I’m so glad I didn’t go today. I have a feeling things wouldn’t work out well for us. What’s worse is one of my mates is wondering if he can get his money back for his season ticket, and another one is going to find out. 

Beat the group winners 3-0 on their own patch and despite losing them, competed well in the other games, containing Livi, Forfar and Cove to no more than two goals

…. but still some of your support won’t be happy

15 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I’m so glad I didn’t go today. I have a feeling things wouldn’t work out well for us. What’s worse is one of my mates is wondering if he can get his money back for his season ticket, and another one is going to find out. 

I know of at least one that got money back. 

McPake, Cook, and the Board can all GTF as far as I am concerned.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Either it's a back four today of we've got a back three of Hamilton-Benedictus-Fisher... and it's a strong team out, only Otoo, Kane and Todd missing from arguably our strongest XI. If we don't get a convincing win today then it's not looking good!

Ooft

There’s something deeply wrong at the Pars just now. Nisbet dough, your LB. One credible signing in Kane…Ngwenya will be on buttons.

A professional full time Championship team with one (honking) keeper on the books.

“A fish rots from the head” and that’s your current board.

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

I'm not going down that route, but I will review things next season when it comes to renewal. 

Our owners need to wake up or get out. If the continue with the flawed plans, we're screwed.