Breaking Bad

Kejan

I've downloaded us version of netflix and I am on season 5 episode 8.... Gliding over it!!! Now someone please tell me when it comes to an end and when its available on netflix as I've never been this hooked since lost ( what a disappointing ending that was )

Just finished end of season 3 there.

Spoiler warning - lol that was pretty random Walter just coming out of nowhere and running the mexican drug dealers over.

No it wasn't random. He knew what Jesse had in mind, and he knew it would be kill them or Jesse would be killed. How is that random in any way?

Spoiler warning - lol that was pretty random Walter just coming out of nowhere and running the mexican drug dealers over.

Did your brain desert you while you watched this bit?

Continuing on this particular scene, if Walt didn't make this choice his life would of been a hell of alot simpler. His loyalty to Jesse was outstanding at this point, but he would've stopped alot of blood shed and danger for himself had he not done that.

id use the spoiler tags in future just for those who havent seen it yet

New series in out in about 5 weeks which Im sure netflix have the rights to

They've released a couple of teasers for the final episodes. Hank looks beyond angry driving a car in one of them. Buzzing for this now.

We need a countdown to the next episode.

25 days to go...