Breaking Bad

Kejan

Just glad the show ended when it did. Would of been easy for them to drag it out to make more money out of the show and for it to go out with a whimper

As much as I loved the series, I think it *was* dragged out longer than necessary. Could easily have been told in three seasons without losing much. I'm glad it wasn't, mind :wub:

• 1 month later...

I've rewatched again, just finished last night.Well, I got the blu rays at Christmas and I couldn't hold off much longer.

I hoped it's only because I watched it so soon after watching it fiurst time round, but it's just not as rewatchable as the the likes of The Wire and The Sopranos. I reckon it's possibly because the story is so linear. Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed it second time round, in fact Gus and Hank's roles seemed better, but I can't see me watching it again for a long time.

Think I will try The Shield again next after I get through Band of Brothers.

My parents have started watching breaking bad so I've been sitting watching it again the odd time with them. It's good to watch the earlier episodes again to refresh my memory etc, may wait a while longer before I totally rewatch.

Hank is a lad btw banana.

Totally forgot about what he said in season 2, when he's interviewing Wendy about Jessie's involvement with Tuco and she claims to have 'medical issues' then Hank asked if she had 'schlongus interruptus' :lol:

Hank *was* a lad, and then became a kaant. Nothing worse.

He did become a kaant but he soon became a lad again.

Adam's watching it now and he's up to season 4 so we're just watching Hank being a kaant to Marie. I can't wait until he's a lad again. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I feel I'm kind of at the point where it's starting to get really good.

I'm 3 episodes into series 3 and it's only now starting to get "gripping". Those Mexican twin hitmen are scary, although the old lad with the bell does my nut in.

Love Saul, and looking forward to "Better Call Saul" when it starts...