Evil Neighbours Thread

The stoners below me have constant arguments, the guy has the odd fist fight on the stairwell with the sub human scum from across the street, and they have a loud as f**k dog that as far as I'm aware has never been walked in its puff.

Tempted to call the police about the smell of marijuana, not because I care about the weed but purely to get rid of them.

Old shithawk next door to us moved in knowing that we had four kids and immediately complained about them being children. We had another two and now they're grown up it's parking wars. Jealous old git.

That'll show the old b*****d. Encourage them all to get cracking with the grandweans and invite them all over every weekend :thumsup2

Old shithawk next door to us moved in knowing that we had four kids and immediately complained about them being children. We had another two and now they're grown up it's parking wars. Jealous old git.

Still, at least your spunk is potent. Console yourself with that.

Already achieved, Dave! Third one en route!

Throw a big party with a massive banner: "Here's to numbers 4, 5, 6, 7..."

The gnashing teeth will drown out the DJ's medley of hits by Ol' Dirty b*****d.

One set fell out because of a cake in a wheelie bin....

I wish I understood the euphemisms you kids use nowadays.

Anyway, almost every house in my 'hood has at least 1 dog. Maybe 5% of them ever get walked. Some of them live outdoors year round and this in an area where night time temperatures often drop below -15c in winter.

Live in a log cabin in the middle of a forest?

aka Alloa :P

He murdered them all rather than write a dissertation about all their traits on here imo.

Never happened :ph34r:

My neighbours are fine apart from the fact that they never say Hello back when I say it to them. Cuttla men hating lesbicans.

In fairness, you probably didn't make the best impression by turning up at their bedroom windae with the video camera.

The stoners below me have constant arguments, the guy has the odd fist fight on the stairwell with the sub human scum from across the street, and they have a loud as f**k dog that as far as I'm aware has never been walked in its puff.

Tempted to call the police about the smell of marijuana, not because I care about the weed but purely to get rid of them.

go to the council if it's one of there's or a private let. theres a good landlord thing that all landlrds are meant to register for. they're responsible for shitty tenants

Saw an episode of neighbours from hell a couple of weeks ago, one of them was frightening. Some old wifey (clearly mucked up in the head) kept hovering about their house at night, talking in a weird voice, shrieking etc. Going up to the bathroom windows at night and hurling abuse at them. I might be a bit of a pansey when it comes to that sort of thing but that would creep the f**k out of me.