P&B subcrawl

I'd be most obliged if you could add Mozam76 ( a maybe for Mrs Mozam76, he will confirm later) & myself to the list please Mrs M?

Good to see you have such an unruly mob under complete control here, they are like that good group in school who always behaved & stayed quiet so got a sweet,

I never, ever got a sweet. :(

Welcome aboard! :D Edited by Mrs M

Is Granny attending? If so then I should be listed as Geoff. We need to have a man called Granny & a wummin called Geoff. We shall be swapping an item of clothing per subway journey & aim to be fully fledged trannies by the end of the crawl.

Zen will no doubt still be begging someone, anyone to accept his green jumper by the end of the crawl, it'll be found a couple of days later hanging from a tree beside the pairs of shoes hanging by the laces & bottles of juice, also in pairs, hanging by string. (wtf is that all about? Anyone know?)

Geoff, nice of you to think of me. When this was first mooted I expressed an interest but, sadly, I won't manage. Would have been good to see you again and meet some 'foreign' P&Brs and to swap fashion tips with Zen.

Hopefully another time, maybe a subcrawl-meets-buscrawl in a neutral location.

I noticed that the Captains Rest or whatever it was called on Gt Western Rd that was shut last time is opene up again as Munro's. Looks ok from the outside

That's a shame. I was sure it was going to be renamed "The Hug and Pint".

I'm going to confirm myself as in for this. I'm still not sure but I asked for it off at the beginning of January and haven't been told I can't have the weekend off so...

That's a shame. I was sure it was going to be renamed "The Hug and Pint".

I'm going to confirm myself as in for this. I'm still not sure but I asked for it off at the beginning of January and haven't been told I can't have the weekend off so...

If you pull out of this I'll murder you. To death.

That's the worst sort of murder! I would have loved to have come along this time, but I get back from Cheltenham that morning, so will be in no fit state for it.

Just get yourself along and stop with the excuses.

After a four day binge in Bristol I think the last thing on my mind will be to pour more booze down my throat. The old dear will be there though, so the Wees will be represented.

After a four day binge in Bristol I think the last thing on my mind will be to pour more booze down my throat. The old dear will be there though, so the Wees will be represented.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Wees with that much bevvy flying around.

You can't spell #suppinguncontrollably without "gun control". That's an important message that I put in there intentionally. Because I'm deep and political and stuff.

If only Pistorius was made of the same stuff as you Pete. You're a better man than him, but we knew that already.

Geoff, nice of you to think of me. When this was first mooted I expressed an interest but, sadly, I won't manage. Would have been good to see you again and meet some 'foreign' P&Brs and to swap fashion tips with Zen.

Hopefully another time, maybe a subcrawl-meets-buscrawl in a neutral location.

Up yez, I'm going naked rambler this time.