Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Had browsers open all over the place, but no standing tickets were secured.

Will try again Friday.

Cardiff and Sheffield were still available at 9:04, but not what I'm wanting. Thought might end up taking on Friday as a last resort

I was trying for Glasgow and Aberdeen only. I’ve got Friday off so praying I will have my moment.

Aye the whole thing is very much tongue in cheek i think - Noel's wife is Scottish (his in-laws are even from Bathgate funnily enough im led to believe) so he's just at the wind up as per.  Although i do think it was funnier in the past when he was slagging folk, Capaldi's just making him look like a bit of a grumpy old tit here

I actually have to say thanks to @Paris Hilltoon giving me the idea of opening multiple browsers - 2 of them failed, one of them ticketmaster crash and said "sorry, this is our fault - start again" and then the glorious 4th tab delivered the goods. Bit of a panic having to reset my password but I'm over the line. Scenes.

Glad to hear it my man.

I got too pissed last night and slept in, so thought I was gonna need to go abroad for him. However I just looked on seetickets and secured some Aberdeen standing myself.

Fucking yaaaaassss. Only 4 months to decide which parka to wear.

I own all the Oasis albums and all their CD singles. I own all the Noel Gallagher High Flying Birds albums, and have went to see them live three times. I never saw Oasis, through choice. Just never wanted to go and see them live. I think Liam Gallagher’s vocal style in Oasis was pretty unique, I liked it, it wouldn’t have been the same without him. However, I have zero interest in his solo career, and think he’s a tosspot. Noel, for all his faults, has a brain, and isn’t an out-and-out tosspot.

That’s my view anyway.

Edited by pozbaird

Seen Liam in Bilbao last night. Played quite a few off the first two Oasis albums which made it worthwhile because his solo stuff is pretty tragic. Wondered WTF his "anybody here from Scotland?" routine was all about, turns out his Tory brother's trying to stay relevant. 

He wore the same jacket he had on the other week at Glastonbury, the scruffy git. 

Looks like all the shaggers are heading to Aberdeen. Pleasing. I’m glad I’m going to Aberdeen instead of Glasgow, will be my first gig there and something different.

Totally disagree with the above comments regarding the solo stuff, I’m a big fan of his new work. Looking forward to the likes of Shockwave, Wall of Glass and Bold.

For someone that's totally R n R, having a Grime artist as his support is baffling. I know his son is into that shite but dan't think that many going to an LG gig will have any interest in listening to that genre of music. Not to worry though, more pub time. 🙂

Looks like all the shaggers are heading to Aberdeen. Pleasing. I’m glad I’m going to Aberdeen instead of Glasgow, will be my first gig there and something different.

Totally disagree with the above comments regarding the solo stuff, I’m a big fan of his new work. Looking forward to the likes of Shockwave, Wall of Glass and Bold.

AECC ‘97’ for the Be Here Now tour was the best ever, never to be bettered m8.

53 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

For someone that's totally R n R, having a Grime artist as his support is baffling. I know his son is into that shite but dan't think that many going to an LG gig will have any interest in listening to that genre of music. Not to worry though, more pub time. 🙂

Just listened to that slowthai boy :lol: Utter tragic, what the f**k is going on.

The first time I seen Oasis they were an unknown support band for The Verve in the Rat Trap in Glesga. They were handing out wee postcards and filling it out got you onto their mailing list.
Actual mail, in the post! 
Also knocked Ashcroft's set list which he'd taped to the stage floor before I left.
It's really all fluff and bluster, this. Publicity!

You witnessed history mate.