Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I worked with a Celtic fan who, as of about June, had over 16000 posts on Rangers Media and has had them eating out the palm of his hand in some cases. He is a pretty well regarded member of the site.

That's an insane way of spending your time. Mad b*****d probably has Stockholm syndrome. 

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

These folk are allowed to vote. Probably a few of them have decent high level jobs, loads will be in jobs that involve them making decisions that will effect folks lives.

It's frightening.

This. I briefly worked at one of the local councils here in Ayrshire and it was extremely scary hearing some of the opinions and attitudes from people who are responsible for important decisions on the welfare of some of the most vulnerable people in our society. Bigots of the highest order. 

Also this one, who seems to think that working hard and bettering yourself shouldn't be rewarded. I've found a flaw in his plan though, to fight back the orcs would have to work hard and get educated rather than just be entitled. It really must be tough going being a reasonable Rangers fan when you are surrounded by mutants like this. 

Screenshot_2023-09-06-09-26-11-600_com.android.chrome.jpg

41 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Also this one, who seems to think that working hard and bettering yourself shouldn't be rewarded. I've found a flaw in his plan though, to fight back the orcs would have to work hard and get educated rather than just be entitled. It really must be tough going being a reasonable Rangers fan when you are surrounded by mutants like this. 

Screenshot_2023-09-06-09-26-11-600_com.android.chrome.jpg

Saw that and thought it had to be someone taking the piss. "The problem with those bloody Catholics is that they've worked hard to find meaning and success in society. And they've done it right under our nose! "

Also protestants are the only trustworthy folk out there. 

IMG_20230906_094634.thumb.jpg.bd49f626418c48b8f77e2f34098d3606.jpg

Also important to remember that all of this stuff is being vented because they had a goal disallowed.....

Edited by AuAl

11 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I worked with a Celtic fan who, as of about June, had over 16000 posts on Rangers Media and has had them eating out the palm of his hand in some cases. He is a pretty well regarded member of the site.

I reckon a good proportion of the posters that he thinks he is stringing along are doing the exact same thing. 

There's only actually six Rangers* fans among the registered users, the rest are tragic Celtics trolling. 

The papal visit in 1982 seems to be a thing with them. Seemingly life in Scotland has been flushed down the U Bend since that fateful day. I’m not Catholic, but to me, it was a day for Catholics to go to and enjoy, should it be their thing. I’m struggling to see why my life has been fcuked pretty much since that day. Nope, it hasn’t, because I’m a sane, balanced individual. 😀

6 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Imagine being one of the 'decent' Rangers fans. Sitting at Ibrox, looking at the abject scum that surrounds you and thinking 'Aye, this is the place for me'.

😀

Every Rangers fan is a wrong'un.

And 99% of them are gloryhunters who ignore their local SPFL club and support Rangers because it makes them feel better about their own shite lives when they win 80% plus of their domestic games.

Imagine basing your whole personality, your whole mood, whether you're delighted or raging, on how your football team did at the weekend. 

When The Caley lose, which is a lot at the moment as we're fucking dogshit, I'm annoyed for about 6 minutes then I forget about it.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

And 99% of them are gloryhunters who ignore their local SPFL club and support Rangers because it makes them feel better about their own shite lives when they win 80% plus of their domestic games.

Imagine basing your whole personality, your whole mood, whether you're delighted or raging, on how your football team did at the weekend. 

When The Caley lose, which is a lot at the moment as we're fucking dogshit, I'm annoyed for about 6 minutes then I forget about it.

^^^ Doesn’t feel strongly enough about the rise of Pars in Scottish society IMO.