Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

No and I can bet anything I make about 5 times more than what you make. That's if you even have a job.

Assuming you're not an alias then I suggest you take a wee break. It's perfectly good to take a pop at the diddies - I do so regularly - but boasting about your earnings et al just makes you a right fanny.

Assuming you're not an alias then I suggest you take a wee break. It's perfectly good to take a pop at the diddies - I do so regularly - but boasting about your earnings et al just makes you a right fanny.

I love diddies I do :D .

eta DIDDIES :) .

boobs-jiggle-13.gif

:thumsup2

Edited by hellbhoy

In all fairness, his assumption that his income is an arbitrary five times larger than someone he has never met is simply an uneducated guess-based statement.

It's the rest of his output he wants to be having a look at. Total Batshit. :thumsup2

Some things never change.

Aye, you're still obsessed by WRK and posting absolute shite while your team goes bust. :lol:

At least your little racist friend is back for a few days, try not to cry this time when he gets banned. :lol:

Aye, you're still obsessed by WRK and posting absolute shite while your team goes bust. :lol:

At least your little racist friend is back for a few days, try not to cry this time when he gets banned. :lol:

Are you still trying to back into his good books after green dotting some of my posts the other day lol Just tell him to do one ffs....

Wunfs ok....