FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Go to tackle the opponent in the box, game decides I somehow have posession, does a pass back which my keeper controls into the opponent and it goes in. This guy only got 2 shots in the whole game compared to my 12. 1-1

I did go on to beat a guy who was better than me and he deserved to win, so that subsided the rage a little.

Keepers are ridiculously good in this. In my career with PSV (landed the job after guiding Dundee to 4th in the SPL 8) ) I was 12 points clear of Twente. However, in a bizarre run of games, I lost 4 on the bounce where I COMPLETELY dominated the games, had over 10 shots on target on every game but still lost. Keeper got 10/10 every game, minus one which I think the keeper got 9.8. I was ready just for giving up completely, be as well not bothering, but I've still stuck at it and I'm 3 points clear with 2 games to go and a Euro League final to play.

Also, my top players like Kevin Strootman and Wijnaldum all left during the winter transfer window, because I asked for a ridiculous amount of money for both, but their respective clubs agreed to the deal. Thought: 'At least I've got a shit tonne to buy players.' Tried to sign Rhodes, Johnny Russel, but wouldn't move because the move 'didn't feel right'. Managed to sign Sven Bender just before the window closed, but none of the top players I was trying to sign wanted to come, which I found ridiculous. This is a major flaw for me in FIFA. A player that plays for Dundee United and won't sign for PSV: wow. Also, 4 of my regulars (Matavz, Zabaleta, Toivonen and Pieters) all injured in the the space of two games, and ruled out for the rest of the season in February. Jesus f**k. Still pulling off miracles with some reserve players though.

I hate playing guys who spam the chipped through ball.

I love beating them though. Just finished playing a guy earlier who got through with his first chipped through ball and hit the post with it, so decided this would be the method of choice. Before he know it he was 4-1 down (goal courtesy of a corner created by a chipped through ball), every one of my goals being different, none of them involving through balls of any type.

So much fun.

Problem with the chipped through ball method though, is that on UT, the majority of players in Div 1 almost exclusively use this, only getting to that stage by exploiting it on weaker players. I've came up against a few good players, none of whom use it, the majority who do are generally pretty shite. It's easy enough to defend, but at some point in a 12 minute match, I usually have a brain fart moment or two and let them in on goal. I'm usually good enough to recover it though.

I hate playing guys who spam the chipped through ball.

I love beating them though. Just finished playing a guy earlier who got through with his first chipped through ball and hit the post with it, so decided this would be the method of choice. Before he know it he was 4-1 down (goal courtesy of a corner created by a chipped through ball), every one of my goals being different, none of them involving through balls of any type.

So much fun.

Problem with the chipped through ball method though, is that on UT, the majority of players in Div 1 almost exclusively use this, only getting to that stage by exploiting it on weaker players. I've came up against a few good players, none of whom use it, the majority who do are generally pretty shite. It's easy enough to defend, but at some point in a 12 minute match, I usually have a brain fart moment or two and let them in on goal. I'm usually good enough to recover it though.

This.

I find if you pass the chip through ballers to death they hate it. Played someone earlier who constantly used it to play the ball forward, I pass around him, early crossed into the box amd banged in a volley from the back post, he quit, it was only 1-0.

There's a time for it in games from time to time, but the simple fact is that if you do the same thing over and over again you become fairly easy to defend against. It's much easier to win, and much more fun to use all sorts of attacking moves against someone.

I had three games to save my Div 1 status after mu disastrous stint with a Portuguese Team. I came up against three of the best players I've ever played. Every single one was fantastic, frightening as I'd won the league the year before

I'm playing some guy on clubs who is 1-0 up at half time. his connection is so bad though that i'm getting about 5 FPS. It's really unplayable. I politely messaged him at half time saying to sort it for future matches and when he scored his second he replied 'too easy'. Nice.

Played a cup final, winning 3-1 after 90 mins, opponent quits - get to play final again, lose. Haven't played since. May wait till Fifa 14, hopefully they'll have sorted out out the rage factor. M*therfuckers.

Playin against a guy who goes 4-0 up in first half thanks to 2 comical own goals. Score 2 chips quickly in second half, then his goalie just saves everything from that point on.

I'm playing some guy on clubs who is 1-0 up at half time. his connection is so bad though that i'm getting about 5 FPS. It's really unplayable. I politely messaged him at half time saying to sort it for future matches and when he scored his second he replied 'too easy'. Nice.

I refuse to play anyone with under 3 bar connection

I just hosted a game there. Drawing 2-2 after about 35 minutes, end to end game. As soon as he equalised for the second time, live cut me off. No quitting, no internet dropping out, fucking nothing! XBox signed me right back in and onto FIFA's servers instantly. It also happened when he'd just scored to make it 2-2 so it looks like I've chucked it in a hissy fit. There was literally no rhyme nor reason to it and it was a match which I know I was perfectly capable of going onto win.

Fucking shite!

I just hosted a game there. Drawing 2-2 after about 35 minutes, end to end game. As soon as he equalised for the second time, live cut me off. No quitting, no internet dropping out, fucking nothing! XBox signed me right back in and onto FIFA's servers instantly. It also happened when he'd just scored to make it 2-2 so it looks like I've chucked it in a hissy fit. There was literally no rhyme nor reason to it and it was a match which I know I was perfectly capable of going onto win.

Fucking shite!

Did it go down as 3-0 by DNF or just nothing at all?

Did it go down as 3-0 by DNF or just nothing at all?

3-0 DNF.

Just played another guy, lost 4-3 and I swear to god, he rode every bit of luck possible. You ever get games where the other player just seems to get every break of every ball? 3 of his 4 goals were chipped through balls where he picked up on ricochets off my CBs. I lost the place a bit.

3-0 DNF.

Just played another guy, lost 4-3 and I swear to god, he rode every bit of luck possible. You ever get games where the other player just seems to get every break of every ball? 3 of his 4 goals were chipped through balls where he picked up on ricochets off my CBs. I lost the place a bit.

I know what you mean. There is no moderation of luck at all. You seem to get a good run of games, say 4 wins and a draw out of 5 getting loads of luck then you'll lose 3 on the bounce getting no luck at all. Where is the logic in that?

I know what you mean. There is no moderation of luck at all. You seem to get a good run of games, say 4 wins and a draw out of 5 getting loads of luck then you'll lose 3 on the bounce getting no luck at all. Where is the logic in that?

Yeah it's really irritating that.

I was Killie against lens on seasons the other night, he scored and gave it all the big celebrations and replays after 3 mins.

Halftime comes around, 1 each, stats were 12 shots on target for me, 1 for him

Full time? 3-2 defeat, final stats, 27!!!!! Shots on target for me, 3 for him.

But hey, scripting doesnt exist.

I was Killie against lens on seasons the other night, he scored and gave it all the big celebrations and replays after 3 mins.

Halftime comes around, 1 each, stats were 12 shots on target for me, 1 for him

Full time? 3-2 defeat, final stats, 27!!!!! Shots on target for me, 3 for him.

But hey, scripting doesnt exist.

Maybe you should work on your finishing if you can only score twice from 27 shots on target.

I'm giving up on it for tonight. It's been a fucking horror show. I was 3-0-1 in Division 1 and looking comfortable when at 2-2 as I posted earlier, the game crashed for no apparent reason. From then things have gone from bad, to worse, to f**k this I'm killing everyone.

I went on a horror run which saw me lost all 6 of my remaining Division one games, including throwing away a 3-0 lead in the final game to lose 5-3. And I lost the rag, went and calmed down and came back for my division 2 campaign. 1st match and I'm labouring against the worst guy I've played in months but I'm finally 4-1 up with 8 mins left, so Live decided to bottom out on me AGAIN (didn't DC from internet, didn't lag, no warning signs) and my 4-1 win got chalked up as a 3-0 defeat.

f**k this game, f**k EA sports, f**k Microsoft and f**k me for having a fucking nightmare.