Depression

Sorry to hear mate.

Like i said on here before, if you want a chat about anything then you can pm me whenever you want.

Thanks for the offer but im doing really well at the moment thanks.

Really hope some of the guys/gals on here seek some help if they are struggling. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Oh for fucks sake! Just had a brilliant day out with two of my best friends and was utterly knackered. Now I feel wide awake and going home alone (again) and I just feel so lonely.

I am fairly drunk and that clearly has a large part to play but for f**k's sake!

f**k off with this. Just fucking f**k off

Oh for fucks sake! Just had a brilliant day out with two of my best friends and was utterly knackered. Now I feel wide awake and going home alone (again) and I just feel so lonely.

I am fairly drunk and that clearly has a large part to play but for f**k's sake!

f**k off with this. Just fucking f**k off

I know how it feels, pal. If we're both single by the time we're 40, let's just move in together and adopt some African children.

Had my birthday the other week and seems things like that (and probably my sisters upcoming 30th) always bring up things i havent thought about for a while that I either thought id dealt with or pushing to one side to get by. Was a real temptation to grab a bottle of vodka but thankfully i resisted the urge as i don't want to get back to the stage of me sitting by myself again with a bottle of vodka rehashing things in my mind

That said had a job interview yesterday so gives me something to focus on

Not a good few weeks coming up for me

1/5 Mother died 24 years ago

8/5 Wife (2) died in 2009

13/6 Wife (3) died last year

18/6 Wife (2) birthday

25/6 Father's birthday

Just got to keep away from the booze

Not a good few weeks coming up for me

1/5 Mother died 24 years ago

8/5 Wife (2) died in 2009

13/6 Wife (3) died last year

18/6 Wife (2) birthday

25/6 Father's birthday

Just got to keep away from the booze

I thought you'd get better odds than that.

Had half a pint of beer at the weekend and that was the first drink I've had all year.

Really don't miss it, not that I was ever a massive fan anyway.

I ask people at work and most don't enjoy alcohol either just abuse it then feel shit about it.

Got so much other shit I want to do other than lie around with a hang over.

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling so terrible right now.

Currently 'unable to attend work' due to allegations of money going missing and I've been stitched up an absolute beauty.

I was 4 days away from my probation period ending.

I've been told I have 2 options. Resign and still receive a reference or get sacked.

Resigning is the best option however IMO that makes me look guilty. I've been told if I fight it I have no chance of winning it.

My better half has been out of work for some time due to her profession being difficult to obtain a full time job (does homers though) and me more than likely being unemployed, I'm really worrying about our bills & rent. Don't know how I'm going to cope :(

f**k that, speak to a solicitor mate.

I would start asking for written documentation of what you've been accused of and by whom. Also ask for a chance to tell your side of the story infront of HR and a witness who you trust. The last place I worked for tried some shit with me and I regret not doing this. You are perfectly entitled to this at the very least. I would go for constructive dismissal.

Sounds to me like they can't afford to take you on or have lined up someone else, like a pal or something. If you are sure that you've been stitched up then take it all the way.