Depression

Guest Moomintroll

@DA Baracus , been there too many times mate & it is fucking horrible & terrifying. I was lucky when I had had enough, don't leave it to chance, as the other guys have said get on here and talk to someone. Remember we all alcoholic middle aged VL's on here so we need to stick together, & no matter how bad it gets, it could be worse, you could be a Falkirk fan

Guest Moomintroll
Embarrassing stuff.
Sorry. Think I'll give this site a miss for a bit now.
Don't be embarrassed DA, it is cliched shit but talk it out as that is the best thing you can do. The worst thing you can do is withdraw, that is when the b*****d gets you. Keep sharing & for fucks sake, if you think it is getting too much, message one of us.

44 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Embarrassing stuff.

People have embarrassed themselves much worse than that and in any case you haven’t embarrassed yourself. Please stick around. Let me tell you I got married and had a kid in very late 30’s and second kid in early 40’s. It’s never too late. Try and knock the drink on the head for a wee while and get to the GP for a chat. 

stay posting though. People on here care about you. 

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Embarrassing stuff.

Don't do that - I don't see anyone laughing and pointing at you. There are posters on here who have been thriugh/are going through this (not me) who can help.

Call your pal Chicken Wing now.

Guest Moomintroll
Moomintroll outed himself as a Tory and is still posting. DA’s posts last night barely even register on the embarrassing scale.
Exactly, f**k me, no idea why @DA Baracus is so worried.

Guest Moomintroll
Moomintroll outed himself as a Tory and is still posting. DA’s posts last night barely even register on the embarrassing scale.
Ahem, I believe I shall be henceforth known as Moomintory.

Guest Moomintroll
Behave.  
Post immediately.
Imagine anyone asking you to do something immediately Dr Cement? DA, say something derogatory about Falkirk FC so we know you are OK & as a side effect, to wind@Bairnardo up.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Imagine anyone asking you to do something immediately Dr Cement? DA, say something derogatory about Falkirk FC so we know you are OK & as a side effect, to wind@Bairnardo up.

I can be very “immediate” under the right set of circumstances.

Guest Moomintroll
I can be very “immediate” under the right set of circumstances.
I have tried that line before, Snorkmaiden was less than impressed. 0/10, will be "immediate" again, Snorkmaiden will not be accept any set of circumstances.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Embarrassing stuff.

Please don't. If you're ever feeling a bit shit drop me a PM. I will even meet you for a coffee or a pint. Keep the head up, mate. 

I can say on behalf of the two other lads on here who play fives with me on Friday is more than welcome to take a game ,( just need to check your phone when I send a message ).
Still trying to find a slot for our own game for others on here who fancy a game.
I'm safe at Soccerworld but that's not to say can play elsewhere .
Will message again.