Sons' sorrow

3 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

To blame Martin for rolling the ball out to a centre-half when it was obvious his long kicking wasn't working is a bit mental. If Wright wasn't comfortable he shouldn't have made himself available, or should have got rid of the ball as soon as he got it.

He always drinks his Lucozade, then washes his mouth out with water (spitting that out), carefully puts both back on his towel and dries off the fingers he used to open it on the towel. It's the most care and attention I've ever seen a 'keeper put into his in-net equipment. 

His kicking on pass-backs was okay though. It was his goal-kicks that were woeful.

Nick of his Mrs posting that cause her man wasn't an uninterested substitute [emoji23] massive minter.

Hope the club tell him where to go.

Having Barclay on the bench before him confirms that I would imagine. Frees up a wage to bring in a proper defender hopefully..

Nick of his Mrs posting that cause her man wasn't an uninterested substitute [emoji23] massive minter.

Hope the club tell him where to go.

I can deal with her fucking nonsense because I know for a fact if her man was playing it would have been a lot more than 4 conceded. Sheeeeeeeeeeit

17 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Disappointed with Sparky liking the cryptic, bitch tweet tbh. Major wee girl behaviour from the two of them over a game of football.

Man up and deal wae it.

I'll have a wild guess and suggest that he wasn't too enamoured about being benched for someone who's just turned eighteen.

Was speaking to someone tonight who says our training has changed venue and decreased in time to save money, surely the f**k not.

Someone call bullshit on this and tell me we still train two nights at benburb?

Could explain why we've suddenly found more money for players.

I just hope we're still training on a full pitch somewhere.

Could explain why we've suddenly found more money for players.

I just hope we're still training on a full pitch somewhere.

The suggestion was that we are back up at toryglen on the wee section of park we used to get before aitken came in.

Doesn't help us at all. (If true)