Sons' sorrow

14 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I respect that mate. Fair play to the soldiers who have come out since my earlier post.

A weekly declaration would be appreciated moving forward whether you win, lose or draw.

Let's be consistent.

Can I send in my weekly declaration now to save me having to do it every week? I can assure you my opinion won't change even if he wins us the league. 

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

I respect that mate. Fair play to the soldiers who have come out since my earlier post.

A weekly declaration would be appreciated moving forward whether you win, lose or draw.

Let's be consistent.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Can I send in my weekly declaration now to save me having to do it every week? I can assure you my opinion won't change even if he wins us the league. 

Yup, my default position is #FazOut.

If that ever changes, I'll post an update. 

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Before Neilly pays us another visit I'd just like to congratulate the team and management for what was an excellent away win at Clyde yesterday.

The unsung heros remain the kids who drew the player portraits. They are sensational. I'm actually willing different goalscorers just to see the full range. 

Ross MacLean is the best so far but well done to whoever dreamt up the idea.  

Edited by PWL

I said this on the match thread yesterday, pleasing  result, however farrell still not for me. Too many things to just overlook. 

we play far better away from home when we have a nice wide pitch etc yet we play at home on the narrow pitch of the league. 

His interviews and the arrogance he shows against the fans is horrendous. He’s obviously liked by some at the club (those that keep him in his current position) but the fans don’t get on with him or his style of management/ football

5 hours ago, PWL said:

The unsung heros remain the kids who drew the player portraits. They are sensational. I'm actually willing different goalscorers just to see the full range. 

Jinky Hilton yesterday was magnificent. 

I too am loving it, it's a genius idea, on a couple of levels.

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Jinky Hilton yesterday was magnificent. 

I too am loving it, it's a genius idea, on a couple of levels.

Aye Jinky has been my favourite so far. A really great idea from the media team. It would be good if the players could send the kids who drew them something back as a thank you (this may have already happened I suppose). 

11 hours ago, PWL said:

Where can you see these portraits ?