Sons' sorrow

So I can't exchange my voucher on Saturday like I was going to do? Will the club be open on Sunday because if it's not (and I doubt it will be) then I have no way of getting down to the stadium to pick up a ticket.

Surely the club shop on the main entrance side could be open? Let people in to buy tickets then make them go back out to come in the turnstiles to the game.

Edit: I have been informed that payment over the phone to have a ticket posted to me is an option.

Edited by son hawk

Two posts both craving tickets for the Rangers game. I smell a rat.

It's the username and highlighted part below that gave it away to me.

Anyone know where i can pick up a spare ticket for this Saturday's match sold out and i didnt manage to get down to ticket office a few weeks back to get a ticket

I work in Glasgow, Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm. Anyone care to tell me exactly how I'm supposed to pick up a match ticket?

I'm getting a bit fed-up with this to be honest. Either the club start catering for their customers or I'll find another way of spending £20+ on a Saturday afternoon.

I work in Glasgow, Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm. Anyone care to tell me exactly how I'm supposed to pick up a match ticket?

I'm getting a bit fed-up with this to be honest. Either the club start catering for their customers or I'll find another way of spending £20+ on a Saturday afternoon.

Your not. Instead they'll let your seat be used by a Rangers fan/Celtic fan or local daytripping sweetie rustler. It really is ridiculous, makes season tickets seem a little bit pointless.

Send them an sae with your seat number, voucher 27 and a cheque?

I need to have a look for my old cheque book. It's probably in a box in the loft, along with my playstation 1 and other possessions from the 1990s. Edited by Jordo1872

I'm in the same situation. Stupidly hard to get tickets.

Thankfully I'm enjoying doing other things of a weekend nowadays and spending money that the club could have had elsewhere.

What is hard about phoning the club and asking them to send a ticket?

If was that easy why wouldnt the club be communicating that as a solution?

Whats hard about opening the club for sales in an evening?

what annoys me about this is that we ve not had a home game where these tickets were available. We re being forced to swap a season ticket voucher for a ticket and according to the current communication will need to do this in person, at the club and at a time most of us will be working.

Its also not clear to me if the supporters bar will be open to fans on saturday, if not why would you bother going down early? that then causes perhaps 1700 home and away fans to converge at the top of castle rd! is that what the police wanted or can control?

Its a bawsup, not the first either

Edited by sonsanorak

Fans arn't being forced to swap a season ticket voucher for a ticket. Season tickets arn't valid for this game. However season ticket holders are being given the opportunity to buy a ticket before they go on public sale. That's right - they're being given an advantage over non season ticket holders. Not that you'd think it going by some of the comments on here.

Edited by Nowhereman

Fans arn't being forced to swap a season ticket voucher for a ticket. Season tickets arn't valid for this game. However season ticket holders are being given the opportunity to buy a ticket before they go on public sale. That's right - they're being given an advantage over non season ticket holders. Not that you'd think it going by some of the comments on here.

I think people are getting mixed up between the league game and the cup game. If it's the league game you can pick up a ticket before 12 on the match day.

For the cup game, what I want to know is can season ticket holders pick them up THIS Saturday?