Sons' sorrow

dear nelsons. i callledthe rfc ticket office but it was closed. it is opened tomorrow morning. cant believe they will knock back ticket sales. i plan to go over tomorrow morning. says on web it shuts at 2pm. will update you on pb of my success or failure. for the record im ok as jve got a ticket judt lookin for another .

dear nelsons. i callledthe rfc ticket office but it was closed. it is opened tomorrow morning. cant believe they will knock back ticket sales. i plan to go over tomorrow morning. says on web it shuts at 2pm. will update you on pb of my success or failure. for the record im ok as jve got a ticket judt lookin for another .

I don`t have a ticket either but was planning to go to the ticket office at Ibrox in the morning. Would be surprised if they knocked back a sale but not all clubs sell away section tickets on the day of the game.

Rangers fans can buy tickets on the day so i see no reason that away fans can't. In saying that our club would not sell away tickets on matchday putting it down to the away teams responsibility. Surely though that's different circumstances when you consuder ticket games at the BBS are due to the chance of a sell out whereas ibrox will be less than a third full tomorrow.

Rangers fans can buy tickets on the day so i see no reason that away fans can't. In saying that our club would not sell away tickets on matchday putting it down to the away teams responsibility. Surely though that's different circumstances when you consuder ticket games at the BBS are due to the chance of a sell out whereas ibrox will be less than a third full tomorrow.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it less than 10k never mind a 1/3.

A review of 2014 that was on the Daily Record's website. Worth a read if you have a free couple of minutes to relive the memories!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/dumbarton-fc-its-been-rollercoaster-4928445?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

http://thedumbartonterrace.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/go-out-in-good-heart/

Murray confirms there is "no chance" of us keeping Kane. Would be interesting to know the 2 players that he was looking at getting on loan but have now forced their way into their respective first teams?

Hoping to get Rogers back for next year too.

Shagger's off the shag Canada in the summer.

No one else allowed to leave until we get our 2 remaining loans in. Big Ching stays for now 8) .

http://thedumbartonterrace.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/go-out-in-good-heart/

Murray confirms there is "no chance" of us keeping Kane. Would be interesting to know the 2 players that he was looking at getting on loan but have now forced their way into their respective first teams?

Hoping to get Rogers back for next year too.

Shagger's off the shag Canada in the summer.

No one else allowed to leave until we get our 2 remaining loans in. Big Ching stays for now 8) .

The boy Brophy at Hamilton has been banging them in, not sure if he's broken into their first team yet though. One will most likely be Shankland.

The boy Brophy at Hamilton has been banging them in, not sure if he's broken into their first team yet though. One will most likely be Shankland.

Pretty sure it's Shankland and Brophy. Both have began to feature in there respective clubs first team plans in the past few weeks. Shame as either of them would've been excellent signings.

According to one of my Dads Dundee Utd friends we're looking at a few of their players. A quick glance at the Under 20s top scorers shows United's Ola Adeyemo third in the goalscoring charts, could it be him?

Edited because I got my 'there' and 'their' mixed up. Some wannabe journo' I am.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Pretty sure it's Shankland and Brophy. Both have began to feature in there respective clubs first team plans in the past few weeks. Shame as either of them would've been excellent signings.

According to one of my Dads Dundee Utd friends we're looking at a few of their players. A quick glance at the Under 20s top scorers shows United's Ola Adeyemo third in the goalscoring charts, could it be him?

Edited because I got my 'there' and 'their' mixed up. Some wannabe journo' I am.

Some journo indeed, that should be 'their' clubs. Anyway Brophy will certainly have been one target but with Alex Neill leaving, Accies may wish to hold what players they have in any case. We definitely do need people in though as the squad is a bit bare, but my worry is that Ian Murray may not have as many contacts in the game as we would like.