Sons' sorrow

He must be at the wind up?
Ian Murray left cause he was shite? :huh:

I don’t think he’s at the wind up. That’s me he replied to.

He put out a horrific comment laughing at folk who pay in and he gets in for free.. he did come back and say it was a daft comment, apologised and deleted it.

1 minute ago, Thommo90 said:

I don’t think he’s at the wind up. That’s me he replied to.

He put out a horrific comment laughing at folk who pay in and he gets in for free.. he did come back and say it was a daft comment, apologised and deleted it.

What a cretin. Intae the fucking Wicker Man with Aitken, Durrant and Aitken’s Army he goes.

15 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Stevie isn’t in the group, so I’m guessing someone quickly changed their name and profile photo, posted that, took a screenshot then deleted it.

If our manager is using hashtags to defend himself then that’s worse than the results imqho.

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.aitken41

If it's a wind, they're playing the long game, that's been on the go for a long time.  515 friends, including a mutual friend of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.aitken41
If it's a wind, they're playing the long game, that's been on the go for a long time.  515 friends, including a mutual friend of mine.

I know that, but he isn’t (or as of last night wasn’t) a member of the group, so couldn’t post in it. Unless he quickly joined up, posted and then left?

5 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I know that, but he isn’t (or as of last night wasn’t) a member of the group, so couldn’t post in it. Unless he quickly joined up, posted and then left?

I don’t believe the post was made in the group. It was a comment on the photographer’s status, I think.

7 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'm not sure that's the SotR group though.

EDIT - beaten to it by...Stevie Aitken.

Edited by Boghead ranter

It would seem out of character given Aitken never seems to post on social media. Unless he’d had a few drinks and my parting words of ‘Please resign’ were ringing in his ears.

Spoiler

'No, you resign!'

image.png.12d55de9b823e5f4ee1c70110efb5af4.png

Edited by Stevie Aitken

Brilliant how the photographer is trying to convince everyone that we're all right, because we're "only 2 wins away from a playoff place".  Conveniently ignoring that that only works as a theory if every team above us manages to play games where neither team gets any points.

Aitken's Army seem to be a certain kind of special.

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Brilliant how the photographer is trying to convince everyone that we're all right, because we're "only 2 wins away from a playoff place".  Conveniently ignoring that that only works as a theory if every team above us manages to play games where neither team gets any points.

Aitken's Army seem to be a certain kind of special.

Only five wins away from being top.

It would seem out of character given Aitken never seems to post on social media. Unless he’d had a few drinks and my parting words of ‘Please resign’ were ringing in his ears.
Spoiler 'No, you resign!'
image.png.12d55de9b823e5f4ee1c70110efb5af4.png

He posts on Instagram quite a lot and is a fan of a hashtag.

Moving on from the social media minterness of our merry band of freakshow, nutcase supporters, I really fear we wont take action and this unacceptable form will continue. I think it's great that Steele wants to sit on the bus with fans or come into the bar and give updates but ultimately I'd rather have a chairman who makes the ruthless decisions necessary to improve us on the pitch.

How long do the board keep telling us "but he has loads of injuries, he deserves another 4 weeks!". Yesterday it was obvious to even the most loyal Aitken arse licker that our players had absolutely zero clue what they were supposed to be doing. Injuries or not, I expect Aitken to put a competitive team on the pitch who actually know what they are supposed to be doing.

He simply has to go, yesterday was the final nail in his coffin. It's time for the board to grow a set of balls and bag him. The John Steele statements and speeches about injuries will wear very thin very fast if they continue. The board are not only risking us becoming embroiled in a relegation battle, they are risking all the goodwill they have built up with supporters being completely ruined. It's not a knee jerk decision John, it's one that has been coming for a long, long time and everyone knows it.