Sons' sorrow

6 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

"The loyalty Aitken's Army show the club is remarkable"

Aitken's Army: "I hope Stevie Aitken's potential new team stuff us"

Both those comments really got to me! How can you boast about how incredibly loyal you are (and question the loyalty of other fans) and then come out with garbage like that...

Apparently I'm not as loyal because I haven't been alive as long as them :huh:

Edited by Stevie Aitken

23 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken said:

Both those comments really got to me! How can you boast about how incredibly loyal you are (and question the loyalty of other fans) and then come out with garbage like that...

Apparently I'm not as loyal because I haven't been alive as long as them :huh:

Nowt to do with loyalty just staunchness :lol::lol:

The punishment has been decided. Should Aitken ever be managing another team to face Dumbarton, Aitken's Army Mk.2 shall be made to sit in their freshly soiled (with excitement) bloomers - big old ugly cotton jobs,  no doubt - for the entire game, and shall not be permitted to throw them to "Stevie! Stevie" at full-time in the hope that he'll give the panties a huge sniff and throw them back.

Sorry if I've just put you off your pint.

4 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Things on the Facebook group don’t normally get to me, but this (from a post speaking about Aitken’s links with Airdrie) has me seething. Why even bother supporting Dumbarton? Why not just follow Aitken up and down the country?

IMG_0687.jpg

The chap who wrote that is likely 'sonsrealfan' on here - broad similarities in the type of posts. Either way I feel sorry for him, it's a daft comment that he'll probably later regret. 

2 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken said:

Anyway...

Anyone got some wild Lee Miller-esque rumours to pass the day? Anyone run into the Morrison’s fish counter woman lately?

Why would Morrisons employ someone to count fish? (The phantom pedant strikes again! :P)

1 minute ago, Old Scrotum said:

Why would Morrisons employ someone to count fish? (The phantom pedant strikes again! :P)

:bairn

Also, final thing I'll say on the AA mob.

'Aitken's Army is just a follow up to the Apache Army...'

How dare they drag the good name of the Apache Army through the mud.

4 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Things on the Facebook group don’t normally get to me, but this (from a post speaking about Aitken’s links with Airdrie) has me seething. Why even bother supporting Dumbarton? Why not just follow Aitken up and down the country?

IMG_0687.jpg

He's taking the responses well. Wow :lol:

5bc095c4bac38_Screenshot_2018-10-12-13-37-332.thumb.png.1514dafcd43add8779e30af223b0db7b.png

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Is it time for me to return his 'put a sock in it FFS', that he aimed at me a couple of weeks ago, yet, do you think?

Or is there still further heads gonning to come yet?

In the words of Mr X (I think). Keep pushing...