Sons' sorrow

But I've just quoted the average price for an Adult ST.

What does it cost an Adult for a St Mirren Park ST? Then we can compare the prices.

Misread it, I thought you were talking about a student season ticket.

Buying tickets on a game-by-game basis is cheaper at SMP, though, unless you're going to a 'Category B' game.

I want to see an installment option added for season tickets as I pay for my fathers. So im having to fork out 470 quid.

An instalment option would be very welcome.

£235 could easily be done as 4 instalments of £60. This would include an administration charge of a fiver.

An instalment option would be very welcome.

£235 could easily be done as 4 instalments of £60. This would include an administration charge of a fiver.

I wouldn't even mind paying half now and half in January. That would give the club some cash in the January window.

Just the hike sees me paying 100 quid extra.

The first Sons season ticket I bought was in 1971-72 in the old second division when I was 11.

It was £1.50. Pay at the gate for under 16s was 10p

There was near mutiny when the price went to £2.50 and 15p the following season in the old first division.

In these days the season ticket got you into League, League Cup , Scottish Cup and all reserve games!

On gate prices, I recall paying £20 for the first division play off second leg at Airdrie.

My 1st season ticket was when we were premier league in 84/85. £15 it cost. That was a child rate. Pay at the gate was £1 for kids and £2 for adults i think. The season before in the 1st div i was paying 60p a game.

My 1st season ticket was when we were premier league in 84/85. £15 it cost. That was a child rate. Pay at the gate was £1 for kids and £2 for adults i think. The season before in the 1st div i was paying 60p a game.

Same prices for 5 years then a big increase. I wonder what the reaction was at the time. I honestly can't remember much hoo-haa, but that might be because I don't live in the town and PnB didn't exist then!

Am I right in saying we will have names as well as numbers on our tops this year? Vaguely remember it was optional last season but would become compulsory thereafter.

I noticed Cowden had their names on their shirts for the play offs. I don't think they had that for league games. I think it's a good thing.

I noticed Cowden had their names on their shirts for the play offs. I don't think they had that for league games. I think it's a good thing.

Actually Wilf i think they did. I recall saying to my pal why don't we put names on when i seen that Cowden had. Agree it is a good thing and not sure why all clubs in our league don't do it if they wear the same top every week. Edited by sons'r'us

Great news about Garry, on his birthday as well!

Sad news about George though, an away day won't seem right without a conversation with him :(

Sad news indeed about George. Who's going take up the mantle of shouting tea time ref when it approaches half time now? Such a character, will be much missed. Edited by sons'r'us