Sons' sorrow

On 25/03/2024 at 11:09, Third Son from the Rock said:

Does anyone know who has been appointed to investigate the incidents at Saturday's match? Many fans were vocally expressing hatred for people from Clydebank and using profane language to describe them. 

How sad is that 😂

Not as sad as making a new account on here after your last one got absolutely bodied when you were talking shite.

Not as sad as being from a town which has a team of its own and choosing to support the Old Firm.

Not as sad as spending your time baiting your "wee team" rivals with utterly shite patter on a football message board. 

Edited by The Moonster

did anyone hear Finlay Gray and Tony Wallace phone into SSB last night for Beat The Pundit.?

was hilarious. 

Gordon Duncan asking what they were up to.......On our way to training.  What training? football training? for who? Dumbarton........ Dumbarton's first team? 

best moment for me though was one of the questions was 'Who won Scottish League 2 last year?" 

they did pause before giving the answer. gave me a chuckle.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Not as sad as making a new account on here after your last one got absolutely bodied when you were talking shite.

Not as sad as being from a town which has a team of its own and choosing to support the Old Firm.

Not as sad as spending your time baiting your "wee team" rivals with utterly shite patter on a football message board. 

Shouting and swearing about hating people from Clydebank.

How tinpot is that 😂

Just now, Vanderbilt said:

Shouting and swearing about hating people from Clydebank.

How tinpot is that 😂

Agreed. Nothing more tinpot than football fans shouting and swearing about a rival town.

Personally I prefer to shout and swear about overseas nations and political events to which I have no connection.

Just hopping onto Facebook. How are things looking over there? Ah I see someone has posted a bizarre and fairly xenophobic April Fools joke. What do the comments say?

Screenshot_20240401-110649.thumb.png.2502003dc15cf1a96bd9b61e27810061.png

After I was fuming at you guys as you looked completely gone after the hounding from Stranraer, you seem to have turned it around a bit. 

How are you looking to finish top three? And bring in my league winners each way treble. 

16 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Just hopping onto Facebook. How are things looking over there? Ah I see someone has posted a bizarre and fairly xenophobic April Fools joke. What do the comments say?

Screenshot_20240401-110649.thumb.png.2502003dc15cf1a96bd9b61e27810061.png

That gnome shagging weirdo needs a hard drive check.

13 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

After I was fuming at you guys as you looked completely gone after the hounding from Stranraer, you seem to have turned it around a bit. 

How are you looking to finish top three? And bring in my league winners each way treble. 

Fingers crossed.

Playing reasonably well just now, away to Forfar this week, I think Peterhead will hold on for 2nd place.

35 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

If we can keep Durnan, Pignatiello and Mikey Ruth fit until the end of the season we won't finish 4th.

25 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Fingers crossed.

Playing reasonably well just now, away to Forfar this week, I think Peterhead will hold on for 2nd place.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If we can keep Durnan, Pignatiello and Mikey Ruth fit until the end of the season we won't finish 4th.

Thanks - I had noticed an upturn since Durnan returned but didn’t know about the other two, I’ll check the team lines closely from now on! 

I’ll possibly try and get to a game before the end of the season if it’s tight! Shame the last game is away to Peterhead. 

I really hate to tempt fate as it's Dumbarton we're talking about here, but have the play off dates been announced yet? Can't see anything on the SPFL website and it will decide a potential holiday booking. 

2 hours ago, PWL said:

I really hate to tempt fate as it's Dumbarton we're talking about here, but have the play off dates been announced yet? Can't see anything on the SPFL website and it will decide a potential holiday booking. 

I don't think it's been announced but I would expect them to start on the 7th/8th May.