Sons' sorrow

Whilst you could obviously be correct in that he's not going out on loan, why would you not want him playing for us?

What was the stuff about Brian Graham, you not signed him as well?

Brian Graham is joining Saints on a loan deal from Dundee United.

Prunty has 100% been offered a loan move away. He's just waiting for confirmation of where he'll be going.

Murray said on the OS players had been offered loan moves so I guess that'll be the case for more than just Prunty.

Brian Graham is joining Saints on a loan deal from Dundee United.

I'm thinking RandomGuy might be at the wind up but I'll give him a chance.

I'm thinking RandomGuy might be at the wind up but I'll give him a chance.

Can't see if his initial post has been edited but reading back he does say we only have MacLean and Graham.

St Johnstone liked the fact he could still train with them full time whilst playing for us so the other comment can mostly likely be rubbished. He's also guaranteed game time with us.

Can't see if his initial post has been edited but reading back he does say we only have MacLean and Graham.

St Johnstone liked the fact he could still train with them full time whilst playing for us so the other comment can mostly likely be rubbished. He's also guaranteed game time with us.

:oops

I cannot read early in the morning.

Right here goes, Murray for Dingwall?

Hmmm, I get the feeling that his stock may not be quite as high right now as it was in May. He's hit his first real turbulence and clubs will be watching to see the outcome - that's my take on it anyway.

As an aside, if Prunty and Murray are moving on and we've obviously signed the lad from Accies on loan, this will be the second season in a row that we're seeing upheaval very early into the league campaign (Murray and Nish joined immediately prior to the first Morton game last term). It kinda poses the question of why Hugh Murray and Prunty were re-signed at all, possibly also McDougall, McLaughlin and one keeper, and suggests that we're a bit all over the place in pre-season team-building :o

Hmmm, I get the feeling that his stock may not be quite as high right now as it was in May. He's hit his first real turbulence and clubs will be watching to see the outcome - that's my take on it anyway.

As an aside, if Prunty and Murray are moving on and we've obviously signed the lad from Accies on loan, this will be the second season in a row that we're seeing upheaval very early into the league campaign (Murray and Nish joined immediately prior to the first Morton game last term). It kinda poses the question of why Hugh Murray and Prunty were re-signed at all, possibly also McDougall, McLaughlin and one keeper, and suggests that we're a bit all over the place in pre-season team-building :o

It was a clear case of Murray not wanting to be left with nothing or unknowns so he signed up the guys he knows and then knows the bare minimum that he has to work with. It shows he has a limited knowledge of players at this level. Now that he's seen what he's got (as well as other clubs) some more players are available and he's looking to strengthen the squad. Better the devil you know, really.

Whilst you could obviously be correct in that he's not going out on loan, why would you not want him playing for us?

What was the stuff about Brian Graham, you not signed him as well?

I think we'd be better letting him go to a full time team and learn something different, I might be totally wrong though.

And yeah Graham signed for us, but Kane is still probably third choice after that. Our managers said we're looking at getting another attacking player in, which will pretty much cement Kane going out on loan, but I don't think we'll let him leave if we don't get another in

Appear you can't buy bugger all online from the club. They really are pish. Bring back Tyrrel sports. My old Mum bought me a full kit from there many Xmas' ago.

Agreed they need to get the online shop up ad running, one that sells a decent variety of stuff; Tops, hoodies, jackets, hats, scarfs, pens, mugs etc. We're a big team now.

Agreed they need to get the online shop up ad running, one that sells a decent variety of stuff; Tops, hoodies, jackets, hats, scarfs, pens, mugs etc. We're a big team now.

could the club not have a proper shop in the high street? Possibly get more fans coming along if they walked past it enough, or youngsters for the future buying a kit.

Always wanted a decent sticker for the car as well, get it sorted DFC

could the club not have a proper shop in the high street? Possibly get more fans coming along if they walked past it enough, or youngsters for the future buying a kit.

Always wanted a decent sticker for the car as well, get it sorted DFC

The cost of a shop in the High Street would 100% far outweigh any sort of profit. We also don't have any form of local sports shop we could tie in with to sell our merchandise. The interest simply isn't there and a club shop in the High St will do nothing to change that.

I'd imagine the online thing would cost a bit as well as we'd need someone down there packing orders and shipping them out. If only we had a member of staff who had plenty of spare time on their hands to do this sort of thing...