Sons' sorrow

With virtually a new team and manager we all want to get down to see what we've got and not against junior opposition. Once again dfc have seen this as a chance to take the p out their loyal fans. I hope no one tries to justify this cause it won't work. Discraceful

The justification from the club will be quite simple - we need money.

I wasn't making the game anyway but if anyone thinks the price is too high then it should be easy enough to stay away from a pre-season friendly - they are shite games and it'll likely be in shite weather. Save your tenner and have another couple of pints at the Petrofac Cup game.

Maybe I'm living in my own world but is £10 really that bad?

Yes a friendly is a glorified kick about but you get to see the new guys in action, maybe some young guys and have a look at the hearts boys. Now if it was Albion rovers then fair point.

While I'm here does anyone know if we're still selling the black away strip?

Maybe I'm living in my own world but is £10 really that bad?

Yes a friendly is a glorified kick about but you get to see the new guys in action, maybe some young guys and have a look at the hearts boys. Now if it was Albion rovers then fair point.

While I'm here does anyone know if we're still selling the black away strip?

it definitely should be cheaper, but it is nearly half price, and it is exciting getting to see the new guys, I'll be there, probably, depends who's with me

Really pleased with Routledge joining up, the other players were raving about him on Saturday and he should be an excellent addition for us. The lad from Celtic should also give cover at the back or allow us to move Docherty into centre midfield where some have suggested he is better. We have a lot of midfield options now and I think that can only be good. A striker is all we're really after now.

Brown

Taggart -- Barr -- Buchanan -- Docherty

Gallagher --- Miller

Cawley -- Routledge -- Gibson

Fleming or Smith

Got to be pretty delighted with that as a starting 11 with a few weeks to spare.

Really pleased with Routledge joining up, the other players were raving about him on Saturday and he should be an excellent addition for us. The lad from Celtic should also give cover at the back or allow us to move Docherty into centre midfield where some have suggested he is better. We have a lot of midfield options now and I think that can only be good. A striker is all we're really after now.

Brown

Taggart -- Barr -- Buchanan -- Docherty

Gallagher --- Miller

Cawley -- Routledge -- Gibson

Fleming or Smith

Got to be pretty delighted with that as a starting 11 with a few weeks to spare.
the chase?