Sons' sorrow

Hopefully there's a wave of mass recreational grieving, just to annoy Snudge.

'Gogsy' inspired me on so many levels, his first touch, his bobbly headed running style or the way he entered the pitch as a sub against Hibs. Gone but never forgotten.

I'm away to tweet about it

I distinctly remember after we demolished Hibs 4-1 in the League Cup in 1973, at the end of the game Manfred Mann's "5-4-3-2-1" was played over the tannoy & some of the visitors thinking we were winding them up. Of course, I have no idea who provided the club with that '45, save that it was clearly someone with impeccable taste.

I really can't see what all the doom and gloom is about the draw. Yes it could have been better but could also have been much worse. We got a home draw potentially against spl opposition which is winnable albeit will be very difficult to win.

It was the same against queens when we drew them. Everyone moaning away. Yip that was a team in the same division which was a bit uninspiring. The way i looked at was it was a winnable home tie with a chance to progress.

I also notice when everyone was saying who they didn't want this wasn't one of them. Unless you consider falkirk go through in which case it is another team from our league.