Sons' sorrow

Good shout, he actually played for us twice, only once on loan, but never permanently.

Everyone does remember that cameo as a Trialist at Firhill in a 3-0 defeat to Thistle...don't they?

Aye, he was feckin' abysmal that day...I seem to remember that was not long after Jim Jefferies had hunted him halfway thro a pre-season trial with Dunfermline.

My money is on the Gallactico......

:( That would be typical

Aye, he was feckin' abysmal that day...I seem to remember that was not long after Jim Jefferies had hunted him halfway thro a pre-season trial with Dunfermline.

Aye you're right, Thistle obviously saw something in him though - they ended up signing him about a week later  :lol:

I'm hoping it'll be a new signing, nothing more exciting at this time once the season is finished as a new face being added.

If it's the lad Thomson I'd be pleased, going on what I've read and from the small section of highlights earlier. He looks like he could be the type of striker we need.

Here's hoping...