Sons' sorrow

Get Sparky's good mates BBPF and The Moonster to reassure him that they'll be back, and I'm sure he'll sign swiftly. He's got a Buckfast POTY title to defend.

He does indeed.

The #bantz maestro will be back, I'm confident of that. I reckon they will all have a fair idea of who's staying and who's leaving.

It must be a difficult time for management.  Existing players want to know who's staying before signing up but in order to let them know we need players to sign up.  We need someone to put pen to paper and hopefully it's a domino effect from there.  Lead by example, Sparky, get the Bucky drank and get the deal signed.

Agnew signs a 2 year deal with Stranraer. Odd one, thought he'd be a stick on for a return to the Rock.

Thought he'd be too good for League One?

Aye he strolled it with us. Of course he could still be a Championship player next season I suppose.

2yr deal. Oaft. Have Stranraer got a Peterhead style backer or anything?

Is Ayr not actually closer to Dumbarton than Stanraer?

Aye. A bit closer, but only by a few miles I think. Although the roads to Stranraer are horrific whereas Ayr to Dumbarton is on decent roads.

I guess it's much of a muchness for him on a matchday, I take it Stranraer train somewhere up here? They used to be at Toryglen, but don't know if that's still the case.

Edit: A quick Google Maps shows that there is pretty much exactly the same distance between Ayr and Stranraer and Ayr and Dumbarton. Which is odd, as when I'm in Ayr Stranraer still appears to be a few years away.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Aye he strolled it with us. Of course he could still be a Championship player next season I suppose.

2yr deal. Oaft. Have Stranraer got a Peterhead style backer or anything?

He strolled it with us for the most part, but latterly, he, as with many others, were poor.

While he's obviously a good player, I'm in the camp of 'happy to see him go elsewhere' at the moment. Players returning rarely works out as well as hoped as others have alluded to, and I'm happy that there's better out there for us that Aitken can bring in.

He strolled it with us for the most part, but latterly, he, as with many others, were poor.

While he's obviously a good player, I'm in the camp of 'happy to see him go elsewhere' at the moment. Players returning rarely works out as well as hoped as others have alluded to, and I'm happy that there's better out there for us that Aitken can bring in.

I was alluding to his time with us in League One (or the 2nd Division as was) when he scored about 12 goals and got the same number of assists.

I know we've covered it time earlier, but I thought his last season was his best with us. He certainly had became a far more complete midfielder than he was in his earlier days with us.

Interested to see who we bring in, in CM. I can't, off the top of my head, think of a player thenow, but hopefully Aitken has a few lined up.

Wee Stevie doing the Alba stuff tonight for the playoff game.

Sounds very interested in the lad Moore at Ayr. I'm certain I heard him say 'we've had him watched' but may have picked him up wrong.

I think us and Falkirk were looking at him last summer but he signed for Ayr instead.